No more doubt

JIMIN'S POV

"Please help me...".

The voice of a man that sounded like he was broken and giving up on life was heard in a room. Aluna? I call to my wolf. Is it safe?. 'It is my Goddess'. Aluna reinsures me and I enter the dark and cold room.

 Aluna reinsures me and I enter the dark and cold room

Dylan!?! I rushed to his side to help him. "Goddess?". He says with pain. "Why are you helping me?". He says and beings to cry. "I help people, do I need a reason?". I gave him sass. "Bu-but I...". I shush him. "It's ok Dylan, it's ok". I use a soothing voice to say to him.

"It's not ok! I hurt TaeHyung and was going to hurt you! so don't say it's ok!". He shouts with pain and sadness. "They should have killed me, I was waiting to die anyway, the Hunavent was going to kill me anyway". Dylan starts to cry and I hug him.

I hugged him for a few minutes to ease his pain. "I'm sorry Goddess, I'm so sorry". I let him cry on my shoulder. "I told you it's ok". I gave him a pat on his back and smile at him. He blush and put his head down. "Stop doing that". Dylan said and I laughed.

"Dylan, do you know anything about the Hunavent's plan?". I ask him. Dylan shook his head. "I don't, I was just a underling, all they told me was to watch TaeHyung and try to get any information about you". Dylan said.

"Of course that didn't work out because I fell in love with him and left the group... They didn't like that". He huffed. "Huh?". I tilted my head. "I know they set me up, I knew that they wanted you guys to kill me". Dylan's voice was cold. Oh? So Dylan is smart. Wait?. "You left that book on purpose didn't you?". I ask. He smiles and nodded. "I damn sure did". He laughs

I can't believe it. Dylan knew everything. I laughed. "How did you know that they set you up?". I asked. "Simple, I have a spy in the group, they told me before you all came and attacked my house.... By the way that Alpha guy is a fucking nut case". Dylan shivers.

Jungkook would have broke his chest open if he heard that. Then, I felt something. Really!?!?. "Dylan.... What are you?". I ask surprised that I didn't feel anything sooner. Dylan chuckles. "Me, my Goddess, I'm a Grim".

I had to process what he said. "Your a fucking Grim?". He nods. "And you want to die?". He nods again. "KNOWING THAT YOU CAN'T!". He nods once more. "What drugs are you on?". I crossed my arms and he chuckles. "I'm not... Well not anymore but that's a different story". He rubs his neck.

"I actually can die". He says. "You and that crazy man can kill me". He told me. "Jungkook, his name is Jungkook and he will did it to". I told him. What back up. "You-you know what he is, don't you?". Dylan finally looks at me and nods. "I do".

I heal Dylan and we leave the room together. "Once again Goddess, I don't know why your helping me". Dylan turns and faces me. "Cause I don't feel any darkness around you anymore". I tell him. "But what if this was a set up?". He smiles at me. "Then you will have to deal with me". Kisen shows his self and Dylan bows to him. "Child of Proma, it's a great honor to meet you". He bows again and looks at me.

"What is he doing here?". Dylan raise a brow. "Simple, I have given myself to the Goddess, so if you threaten the Goddess I will erase you, do you understand, Grim of blood?". Kisen voice sounded evil. "I-I ok". Dylan lowers his head. "Excellent" then Kisen disappears.

I told Jin that I was going home to get something and left. I held out my hand and Dylan looks at me funny. "Umm?". He questioned. "Give me your fucking hand idiot". I rolled my eyes. Dylan grabs my hand and I flew off.

"NOOOO! PUT ME DOWN!". Dylan screams and holds me tightly. "You big ass bitch, your a Grim, don't you fly?". I ask while trying to pull him off me. "No!!! I can't nor do I want to fly!". He shouted. This fucker.

After seeing my house in the distance... I dropped Dylan. "No!!!!". He falls to ground but was shielded by a dark cloud that came from his body. I landed elegantly on the ground,I called him a bitch and entered my house. My house was clean but my new vase was broken. "Namjoon". I growled.

Dylan starts to look around my house. "This is nice, you don't have any neighbors and this house is just the right size". Dylan was shaking his head in a impressed manner. "Thank you, now come on, you can lay low here for a while". I grabbed his hand and went upstairs.

We went upstairs and was greeted by different scents. The main ones? Raspberries, chocolate, caramel and bananas? Oh my god. These motherfuckers mated in my house. I'm burning this house to the ground. Oh shit. I stopped immediately. This raspberry scent was Tae.

Nope. I turned right back around and went down the stairs. "What happen?". Dylan says when he saw me panic. "Jungkook is here, I have to get you out of here quick". I was rushing to get him out but it didn't work.

"Welcome to hell Dylan".