It's here

JIMIN'S POV

"Your not leaving alone Jimin". The hell?

 The hell?

I see Young leaning on the wall. "Hi papa!". I give him a huge smile. "No". He says. I pouted. "Ok, I get it now let's go I want some sunlight". I said. "Hoseok is mines Jimin". I heard Caesar from behind us say and he goes in his room. I flick him off and Young and I left the house.

So I thought it was going to be just us two but Young brought 20 of Yoongi's men with him. "This was very unnecessary Young". I look ahead of us and see 10 men in front of us and the rest of the men were behind us.

"This was very necessary Jimin, you are the Goddess and our Luna". Young said. I smile at that. "You know your the only one that calls me that right?". Young looks at me. "Don't worry, I'll change that". He starts smiling like a killer. Alrighty then.

We stop at a park and I put Min-Ki on the grass after I inspected it like a hundred times. Some of the pack men got me some snacks and I thank them with a smile and that made them blush. I'm going to kill people if I don't stop being adorable.

"Are you ok?". Young asked out the blue. "Huh?". I look at him. "Are you ok? I heard everything and I'm sorry for that". Young said while his eyes were on Min-Ki who was playing with a butterfly. "Oh". I said in a whisper.

"I'm fine, I'm just hurt at what he said". Remembering what Chimson said pissed me off all over again. "I know he didn't mean all that Jimin, he just doesn't have a way with words". Bullshit.

Min-Ki suddenly starts crying and I run to him. "Shh, mama's here, what's wrong sweetie?". I said rocking him gently and Young shouts at me. "JIMIN! The sky!". I look up.

 I look up

The hell? Then monsters start falling from the sky. Yoongi's men and Young was quick to surround me. I never seen creatures like those before. I held Min-Ki closely to my chest. "Vayami". I said and a shield formed around us. That didn't stop these creatures from trying to break in. I was holding Min-Ki tightly. Go away. I closed my eyes saying that silently.

I hear cries? I open my eyes and those creatures were on fire. What? There were fire balls coming from somewhere and hitting all these creatures. The fire balls killed all the creatures quickly and I was confused. "Jimin, did you do that?". Young asked. I shook my head and Min-Ki giggles. I lift him up and I see that his eyes were a different color. Scarlett? "Did you do that?". Min-Ki giggles and puts his hand in his mouth. What are you little one?

Young and I race back to the pack house to tell the others. "Jimin?". I hear Yoongi from behind say my name. "Yoon-Yoon!". I gave Min-Ki to Young and ran to him. He kissed me almost instantly. "Mmm". I enjoyed it but now wasn't the time for this. "Yoongi wait". I tried to push him away gently but he growls, pulls me closer to him and deepens the kiss. "Mmm!". Young help!

"I know you missed him and all Yoongi but we have a huge problem". Young hears my cries for help and says something. Yoongi lets me go and turns to Young. "I have a problem too". He smirked at me. I look down and he does have a problem. "But our problem is bigger". "Doubt that". Yoongi chuckles and I hit him. "Shut up Yoongi, this is serious". He raised a brow. "Yoongi...

"The darkness is here".