The hotness returns

YOONGI'S POV

Yoongi packs some things for him and Min-Ki and leaves the pack house quietly. Yun was tagged alone after Yoongi explained what happen.

"So, where are you going? cause to me you look lost". Yun complained the whole damn time. "Oh my god Yun, shut up!". I was pissed. Min-Ki starts to bounce in my arms in excitement. I smiled. "And what has you so happy bud?". "He sees his real father".

 "He sees his real father"

"Hi you little cutie". Chimson said and Min-Ki crawls to him. Chimson picks him up. "Hey kitten". Chimson winks at me and I glared at him. "Sexy". Chimson laughs.

"And why are you here?". Yun said in a pissed off tone. "I don't see why you hate me Yunny cause I did nothing to you". Chimson said bouncing Min-Ki in his arms.

"You fucking...". Yoongi stops him. "Your the guide aren't you?". Yoongi asked. "Such a smart boy Yoongi bear, I knew I could count on you". Chimson said and walks off. "Let's go ladies, my Goddess needs me".

Chimson brought us in the middle of nowhere. I'm going to snap his neck. Yoongi says to his self. "I can hear you Yoon and that hurt". Chimson grabs his chest.

"One slice Yoongi just let me have a leg". Yun already had his scythe out. "Chill will you damn and you got hella ugly I'm sorry for that". Chimson laughs and puts Min-Ki down and then poof Min-Ki disappears. "MIN-KI!". I shouted. "Where is he Chimson!?!". I was about to fight him. "Look around you Yoongi god". I look around.

 I look around

"Welcome to the meadow of stars weird since we are not supposed to be here". Chimson said and looks at Min-Ki. "Oh well, little one you know what to do, make daddy proud". Min-Ki smiles. "I'm his father". I hissed. "Sweetie... No". Chimson comes and pats my cheek. "Your his mom since, I top". Chimson smirked at me.

"Yoongi... Just know I will never be more disappointed in you then I am now". Yun shakes his head. "Fuck off Yun!". I yelled.

"I can't since your already letting Chimson do that for you". Chimson laughs and I flick them both off. Min-Ki who disappeared came back and he was holding something.

 Min-Ki who disappeared came back and he was holding something

"Woah". I said. "That my friends...".

"I'm not your friend". Yun growled.

"And that my friends is the Proma flower". Chimson finished his sentence. "Now then". Crimson said. He picks up Min-Ki and flower. He gives me Min-Ki and he gives Yun the flower. "I'ma let y'all leave in peace". Chimson out of no where rolls up his sleeves. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "The guards are up". Chimson said. "Guards". And dark creatures come out the ground. Fuck.

I held Min-Ki closely. Chimson cracks his neck. "Relax Yoongi, I'm not going let these things near my wife and child". He chuckles. "Fucker". I growled. "I'ma fuck him not a fuck her, I'm gay Yoongie boy, please don't insult me like that". Chimson says to me. Bitch.

"Chimson... Your the wolf of murder aren't you?". Yun asked out of nowhere. "I am, it's nice to meet a fan". Chimson waves at us and attacks the monsters. "The wolf of murder?". I asked Yun.

"Just picture two Mario's in a mixing pot times infinite and that's what he is". Yun said. "He's that crazy?". I said.

"Yoongi... He ate his own family at the age of 8 because they smelled like chocolate". Yun shivers. He's banned from coming near Min-Ki. Yun and I both leave Chimson to do his work.

We were on our way home till we hear shouting from behind us. Yun was quick to take out his weapon. "Put it away Yunny goodness all this violence isn't good for my child". Chimson said but Yun didn't put his weapon down. Chimson looks at Yun then at me. "Tell your dog to kneel Yoongi". Chimson looks at me but it looks like he was looking in my soul. I wouldn't be scared but I kind of was.

"Yun, put your weapon away". Yun looks like me like I just offended him. "Now". I ordered. Yun cursed under his breath and puts his weapons away. "Good, now here's what you need to with the flower when the times comes". Chimson says in a serious tone.

After Chimson explains what I have to do, he leaves to help Jimin. Jimin... Still the most beautiful name and word ever created. I'm waiting for you Queen, so beat that darkness ass.

"I love you".