A hint of insanity (Taekook)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was trying to focus on driving but what TaeHyung said to me was distracting me. He flat out said he loves me. I'm screaming and I almost crashed into a car in front of me. 'I'm putting myself up for adoption if you died Jungkook, I kid you not'. Hunter said. Shut up. The guy I almost hit got of his car with a bat and walks up to my car. I rolled up my window and shot him. My road rage is very dark. I laugh.

I pull up to Namjoon's house and dead ass broke a window. I was too much in a panic to knock on the door. I entered his house, just to bolt out the door. Why? "AHHH JOON THERE!!!". I tripped over everything in his front lawn in order to get to my car.

I need to leave. I tried to start my car but my body was shivering. 'My dude... Just breath, remember I heard it too'. Hunter said. I laugh at that. Thanks for that Hunter.

I decided to stop at a little café to get TaeHyung something. 'Jun-Jungkook'. I hear my wolf say to me. I hum at him. 'Tae is in danger'. I drop everything. What?. 'I can feel him Kook he's scared and shaking'. Rage, that's all I feel. I ran to my car and drove off. 'We need to stop at the hospital first kook we need help'. I nodded.

I entered the hospital and followed a very sweet scent. Vanilla. It led me to a room and I enter it without knocking.

 It led me to a room and I enter it without knocking

"Your so fucking rude, I'm telling Jin and I'ma watch him beat the shit out of you". That is the first thing Jimin says when he sees me. I was about to curse him out but I hear a little scream. 'Aww!!! He looks like a bunny, can I have him master? Please!!!!'. Huh?