I was minding my own business

Jimin's pov

I was cleaning the house, blasting Taemin's thirsty. Cause not only is that man a fucking snack gawd, he also makes me so salty and the only way I can stay hydrated is by looking at him.

"Yas Zaddy, fuck it up". I was twirling it up in my living when my phone rang. "What the fuck". I stomped my feet to answer the phone. I hope that whoever was calling had a VERY loud voice cause I ain't about to turn down my husband for anyone. "Hello". I answered annoyed.

"BABE!". Hoseok literally screamed in my ear. 'Breathe Jimin, just breath. I told myself. "What is it Hobi and it better by important my future husband was singing to me saying how thirsty I was for him". I was tapping my foot waiting for his response. "Well there's two things". Hoseok said probably, playing with his fingers.

"And that one thing is...?". I raised a brow. It's Friday and I'm lazy bitch. "Jimin please". Hoseok sounded like he was begging me and I groaned. "Fine... What do you need Hobi." I asked, ready to tell him no.

I sighed so many times that I stopped counting. Hoseok asked me to help Jin at his restaurant cause one of his waiters was sick and he was short on staff. Of course I was willing to help my second mom. What I didn't count on was how many disgusting Alphas was going be in here.

I'm guessing Hobi didn't tell Jin about my sassy attitude. One of these Alphas had the balls to grab my arm while I tried to serve another person. "How about we go somew....". He didn't even finish before I threw hot coffee in his face and threw the mug at him. While he was on the floor in pain, I was crying laughing. 

"Listen here you fucking walking HIV hound, I don't appreciate you lowing my value by touching me and I damn sure don't appreciate you thinking that I, a walking diamond would even consider mating or fucking someone as low as you and... ". I look at him up and down.

"Looks like he lives in his best friend attic". I giggle. "So hound, if I ever see you again I will call my goons to hold you down while I cut your shit off, force you to turn into your wolf and make you eat you own dick, am I clear sweetie?". I say sweetly. "I'm sorry". Then the Alpha ran out of the restaurant.

I wiped my hands on my apron and started to pick up the broken mug. "Jimin". I hear someone call my name and I turn to see Jin looking like he just step in some shit. 'Oh damn'. I looked at everyone that was in the shop and they were looking at me with fear in their eyes. "Hyung, let me exp...". "My office now". Jin stomped away with that. 'Shit'. I followed Jin to his office. The moment I stepped foot into his office I was hugged?. "MY FUCKING CHILD!". Jin squeals. "You're not mad?" I asked.

"Bitch, no I'm a very proud mom". Jin said. "You handled yourself like I do everyday". Jin smiled down at me. I knew I liked this man. "Congratulations Jimin you are now not only my main bitch but my new head waiter". Jin claps. Huh?

After I finished helping Jin at his shop, I had to drop off something important to Hoseok cause when he's excited he always forgets something. "He's so cute sometimes I swear". I chuckled cutely. I was currently walking home from Hoseok company. He offered to drive me home but I declined cause my ass. Yes, I have to make sure that my Jibooty is in check and firm.