Epilogue pt 1

JIMIN'S POV

               Another year later

"MIN-KI stop running!". I yelled at him and he runs off somewhere. Yoongi and I found out that he was one years old when Chimson found him, now he's a fucking hardheaded three year old. Just wait till Yoongi comes back. I giggled.

"Min-ki! Listen to your GODDAMN mother before I BREAK AND CHOP OFF YOUR LEGS!". I heard Jin-Hyung shout from downstairs and I laugh. "Wah?". I looked down at my lap.

 I looked down at my lap

I see Suna staring at me. I pick her up and gave her cuddles and kisses. "Your brother is terrible". I said and she laughs. "Don't be like him please, please be like mommy since Min-Ki is a lost cause". I rolled my eyes.

Min-Ki didn't listen to a damn word I told him two years ago. The moment I saw him sleeping on the floor, I gave up on him. Min-Ki started act like Yoongi in every damn way. He sleeps everywhere, hates people, had a savage mouth, absolutely lazy as hell, and the biggest trait he took from his dad, hating Mr. Kim and Joel.

Everytime, I wanted to be around my two sexy ass husbands, Min-Ki comes out of no where, bites them and runs away laughing. I hate Yoongi, he took my damn son away from me, but he's not about to get my daughter. "Don't worry Suna, I will force you to be like mommy". I smile darkly.

Yoongi came back from dealing with a pack house and I immediately attached myself to him. He chuckles. "I missed you too Queen". He said. "Oh? Prove it". I said and he kissed me. "There are kids here, like what the hell". Jin said walking pass us carrying one of his twins. "Which one does he have?". Yoongi asked. I sighed. I love their twins but their names were so damn cringing.

"He's holding Jin-Joon". I said. "Why didn't you help them with names? I feel for those children but I also feel for anyone that messes with them". Yoongi said. "I know, I got a headache the moment I heard those names, I hope they change it when they grow up, no he needs to change it I like her name". I said giggling. The twins name were Kim Jin-Joon and Kim Joo-na.

Speaking of the babies, TaeHyung had a beautiful baby boy named Min-Tae. He combined my name and his to name him and Jungkook didn't like that at all. Hoseok also had a boy named Zehun. Dylan had a girl and was the only one I cared about since he had his around the same time I had Suna.

He named her Hope. I asked him why did he pick that name and he told me that's what I gave everyone and I cried like a bitch. Dylan is now my forever favorite. "BOY, BRING ME MY CHILDREN!".

I already know who that is. "Yeah your on your own with her, love you". Yoongi kissed me and ran but got hit with a book. "You big ass bitch".

I sighed. "Yulia really, I love you and all but I'm the only one who gets to abuse him". I said. "WHAT!?!". Yoongi shouted. I blow him a kiss. "I didn't come here for this shit, where are my children?". Yulia asked. "You don't have any". Yoongi said.

"Try me again Yoongi, I fucking dare you". Yulia said darkly and Yoongi puts his hands up. I giggled and handed Suna to her. "MY BABY!". Yulia squeals and disappears with Suna.

"MY FUCKING CHILD!". Yoongi yelled. "Jimin, she kidnapped Suna, kill that slut". Yoongi growled. "Easy there big boy, Yuli just wants to play with her".

"How in the hell does he still look like you and why is he out by his self?". Yoongi asked me. "You ask that for Chimson but not for Yulia?". I questioned. Yoongi shrugged his shoulder. "They both got the right to come out when ever they please". I said. "I don't see Aluna anywhere". Yoongi reply. "She wanted to stay with me". I smiled. "Mad cause I won't hit it again?". Chimson asked.

I looked at a red Yoongi. "What the hell is he talking about?". I asked him. "Hiding secrets from your wife, I taste a divorce". Chimson said. "Yoongi". I said a little darker. Yoongi sigh. "Jimin... Your wolf raped me". Yoongi said. "WHAT!?!?". I screamed.

Chimson looked at Yoongi with hate in his eyes. "I did what?". Chimson said glaring at him. "You really did though, I was handcuffed against my will to my own bed, I told you to get off me but you didn't listen and you assaulted me while I was helpless, your a damn monster... You know what get the hell out of my house". Yoongi said. Chimson chuckles. "You liked it".

"So your took advantage of my Alpha behind my back?". I asked him harshly. Chimson turns and looks at me. "Umm... I don't think I did". Chimson said sweating. "Are you calling my Alpha a liar?". I asked in a cold voice. "That's EXACTLY what I'm saying". Chimson said. "Fucker". I said and snapped my fingers making him disappear.

Min-Ki came in the room and wanted his "dad" to pick him up. Yoongi takes him out of the room to play with him. I growled. I want my damn daughter. Namjoon barged in the house. "Here". He handed Joo-na to me and left. "The fuck was that?". I stare at Joo-na and I poked her dimples. "Your adorable". I said and kissed her cheek. "Come and keep your Aunt company".

I grabbed my coat and left with Joo-na. "Let's have a girls day".

Wasn't about to end it without babies. 😍😂👌