I love you

JIMIN'S POV

Warning- character death...

I hear the voice say Yoongi. I couldn't even reply back before I was back on the battlefield. I see everyone one fighting now and that made me cry. They are ok. I knew they would be but it's nice to see it.

"I WANT TO PLAY TOO!". Mario. For some strange reason I missed his voice. Mario was jumping on every monster and biting off their heads. "HAHAHAHAHA! WHO'S NEXT? WHO'S PLAYING WITH DADDY?!?". And just like before the monsters ran away from him "DON'T. FUCKING. RUN. AWAY. FROM ME!". Mario's very dark voice stops everyone.

"STOP. RUNNING. FROM. ME". Dark aura comes from his body. Dylan made his way to my side. "Goddess! Thank god your ok". Dylan gave me a hug. I wasn't paying attention.

 I wasn't paying attention

Mario changed into something. "What in the dog shit is that?". Hunter said. I look at Dylan. "Sorry, I have no idea what that is". He says in a apologetic voice. Mr. Kim came over and his shirt was rip showing his chest.

My damn mouth watered. "I'm glad your ok". I hear him say but I don't see his chest move so how was he talking to me. "Jimin, my eyes are here". Mr. Kim used a finger to lift my head up.

"Did we just get married?". I asked and he laughs. "Jimin really?". Dylan shook his head. "What? He's part of my husband options". Dylan looks at me. "Pay attention, I have this sex god right here, that gentleman of a wolf Joel, my very first husband Taemin, and my delicious dominant daddy Yoongi". I stare at Yoongi wiping the sweat of his forhead. "Oh dear god take me now". I said and Yoongi winks at me. Damn it.

Mr. Kim and Dylan leaves and continues to fight. Mario was on his blood rage once again. He did even say anything. He's a scary ass wolf. Everyone was fighting like champions but that changed quickly.

I saw Yoongi surrounded by monsters. He was handling his own but I see a monster trying to attack him from behind and I smile. I knew this was coming and I accept this especially if it's Yoongi. "Goddess please!". Aluna says in sadness. Watch over them, watch over my family all of you. I told the two wolves in my soul. "Jimin no!". Chimson yelled.

I, Jimin, Goddess of the mystics
Sacrifice my Goddess heart shield to
Protect my Alpha

"Goddess please!". Aluna starts crying and I feel Chimson's rage in me. Protect them please and thank you both. I love you. I smile threw my tears. I take one last look around and I smile at them all and how they made me so very happy. I love all of you and please don't be sad. I want you all to feel all the love y'all gave me. I look at Yoongi again and for the last time.

I love you Yoongi, never forget that. I cry silently. Forgive me Yoongi.

I jumped in front of him with one last smile.

"I love you".