Kinky Time

JIMIN'S POV

CRINGE ZONE(SMUT)

I slowly moved away from him. "Umm Yoongi, how about we eat something first and take a shower". I said to him while backing up. "How about I eat something in the shower". Yoongi said and grabbed me. "Eek!". He pulls me and we end up in another room.

 He pulls me and we end up in another room

This is mine now. I look at this room with happiness. Yoongi leaves my side and sat in a chair. I gave him a confused look. "Yoongi?". I said. "Strip". He demanded. And of course I was happy to do that.

I slowly being to take off my clothes just to tease him. I heard him groan. "What's wrong oppa?". I asked him cutely. "Your being a tease". He rolls his eyes and I laugh. "That's what I am hun, sorry". I blow a kiss at him and continue to tease him.

I was only in my underwear when I walking over to Yoongi. "What are you doing?". He said but I said nothing. I sat on his lap to grind our members together. "Fuck". He groaned and grab my hips to apply more pleasure to us both.

"Mmm". I let out a low moan. I started to more faster and I put my head back at the pleasure I was giving us both. "Shit Jimin". He hissed. And I start to kiss his neck. And we came together.

I thought I was safe and I went to get my clothes but I was stopped. "How cute, you thought we were finished". Yoongi laughs. "Wait what?". I said. Yoongi walked over to me and straps my wrist to something hanging from the ceiling.

"Eek!". I screamed when I felt myself go higher off the ground. "Yoongi! What the hell is this!?!". I yelled at him but he looks at me darkly. "Don't worry love, I'll be fun, I promise".

I was now fully naked with a blindfold on. I was wiggling the entire time. "You look so fucking tasty right now". I hear Yoongi say and felt something wet on my stomach. "Mmm". I moaned. Yoongi chuckles. "I knew your abs would taste good". Then he went to my neck.

"Ahh!". His cold lips felt perfect to my hot skin. Then everything stops. I whined cause I missed the sensation of him. Then I felt something on my member.

"AHHH!". I scream. Yoongi was sucking me roughly and it was fantastic. "Ugh!". My head couldn't go back any further from this. I came three times and he still kept going.

"Pl-please". I pledged to him. He hummed while he continued to blow me. "I-I can't so pl-please". I had drool and tears everywhere. I came again and he finally stops. I shake and he kissed me. "Sorry kitten but you tasted too good". He said and licked my lips. "Now to the second part".

All I wanted to do was sleep but he had other plans. *Slam*. He entered me roughly and moved at a unreal pace. "AHHH!". I moaned probably a little to loudly cause he shoved a dildo down my throat. I was lucky that I didn't have a gag reflex but I didn't count on it vibrating in my mouth.

"Mmm!". Shit, this feels good. "Fuck, no gagging Jimin, that's hot". Yoongi said and continues to rams in me harshly. I tried to moan but this shit in my mouth made it difficult.

Two hours of round after round was too much and I feel myself starting to black out again but Yoongi did one finally thrust and came in me for the tenth yes tenth time. He took off the straps and I collapsed in his arms.

"Jimin, baby are you ok?". He asks me in a soft tone. "I-I fi-fine". I said still shaking. He picks me up and gentles lays me down on the bed. "Are you sure? Please don't pass out again". He says and gives me a gentle hug. I nod to him and fell asleep.

"It's coming my Goddess, the darkness is coming".