1 | My Lovely Parents

Kim Seungmin

"Brat! When will you ever learn?" My mother shouted at him aggresively.

"I p-promise! I-I didn't mean to- OWWW!" I was slapped harshly by my mother that left my cheek sore and red.

"You good-for-nothing whore, why do I have a child who's gay?" My mother shouted at me again. Tears forming on my eyes. Why won't they support me?

My father just sat there on the couch, watching everything happen. When I looked at him, he gave me a disguted look written on his face.

"Clean this! After that cook us lunch!" My mother commanded and I just nodded.

I cleaned the broken plate and threw it in the trash bin. I grabbed all the stuff I need in the refrigirator and cooked lunch.

"What's taking you so long? Hurry up! Ugh such a slow ass." My father shouted from the dining table. God I wish that I can leave this house but I can't.

I prepared the lunch and brought it at the kitchen table.

"What's this?" My father asks with anger.

"I-It's beef steak..." I said as I lowered my head down from fear.

"This? Beef steak?" He asked with a menacing tone.

I got nervous of how my father will react.

"Come here." My father said in a intimidating and commanding voice.

I obeyed and stepped closer, when I was moving closer, his fist landed on my stomach. I got on my knees of the aching pain from the punch.

"Look how horrible this is! Way to do it again fag." My father shouted.

"Get out of my sight!" He shouted as I tried to stand up while enduring the pain on my stomach.

I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself. Why are they so cruel to me? Is it because I'm gay?

I cried on the floor, knees on my chest so I can silence my cry.

I stood up to shower because my classes are going to start. I wiped my tears and headed to the bathroom and showered.

After I showered, I put on my school uniform and grabbed my things and putted it inside my backpack. I ran downstairs and walked outside the house. I didn't informed my parents because they wouldn't care anyway.

~~~~~~~~~

Hwang Hyunjin

Bounce let it bounce! Bounce!

Come on now let it bounce! Bounce!

I was awaken by the loud ringtone of my alarm. I stopped it and checked the time.

10:12 a.m

"F*ck!" I mentally cursed at myself.

My class is on 11, I have to rush so I can make it on time.

I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom to shower. I dressed up, packed and grabbed my stuff and ran to school.

I checked my phone to see the time.

10:48 a.m

I ran for my life. I need to get on time or else I'm fucked. I wonder how Seungmin's doing.

~~~~~~~~

Kim Seungmin

I Love the school. It distracts me from my personal life and I can study more about music. I put on my earphones and started playing Shoot Me on my phone.

geurae nal sswa (Bang Bang) neoye bullet bullet bullet
eolmadeunji majajule
wonhan ge igeoramyeon
Just shoot me shoot me.

"Seungmin!" A familiar tone I heard behind me.

"Oh Hyunjin hi!" I hugged him and rested my head on his neck.

"Are you slapped by your mom again?" Hyunjin asked.

I immidiately look at his eyes, shookt.

"H-how did you know?"

"Your right cheek says so." My cheek was still tainted red.

"I-It's nothing. It's just normal to me." I answered defensively

"Being beaten is normal for you?" He asked again.

"... anyways we have to head to class, come on!"

"This kid... ugh I can't with you... you always make me worry."

I grabbed Hyunjin's hand and ran to our room. Luckily, our teacher isn't there yet so we're not in trouble.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

First part finished! Do you like the story/plot?

I know, I hate Seungmin's parents in this fanfic too.