11 | Operation:SeungJin

Kim Seungmin

The day that we dated doesn't go off my thoughts. I want to do it again but school keeps us from doing it.

I'm here sitting on my desk at home, doing all my homework and staring blankly at the test sheets I need to review.

"Seungmin?" Hyunjin sat beside me.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Are you free this weekend?" He asked.

"Mmm... yeah I'm free. Why?"

"Well me either and I don't know what else to do so uhm... can we watch a movie together?" He asked slightly lowering his voice.

"Of course! It would be fun to be out sometime because of all this schoolwork stress." I said with joy.

"Thank you!!!" He jumped in excitement and hugged me tightly.

"Uhh..."

"Uhm :[ see you later!" He said as he ran out of the room.

I continued to do all these schoolwork and layed down on the bed.

~~~~~~

"Seungmin... wake up." Hyunjin said lazily. Like he's been waking me up for a long time.

"...what..." I asked groggily.

"Get up, I made you breakfast~" He said while yawning.

"Wha- it's still 5 in the morning? And did you even sleep?" I asked with worry.

"Sleep? What's that?"

"Stop joking Hyunjin and go to bed. You need rest."

"What about the foo--"

"Yeah yeah I'll eat the food. Just go to sleep already. You're eyes are slowly turning red."

"But I want to sleep with you. I can't sleep if I don't have you to cuddle with me."

"Aish. I'll be quick in eating so you can expect me to come there with you soon, alright?"

He nodded as he plopped himself on the bed and uses all the space of the bed.

I walked downstairs and headed to the kitchen and I saw a bowl with soup and it's still warm. Why did he bother to make me some? That's strange.

I sat down and ate the warm soup. I finished it quickly so I can go back on the bed and cuddle with Hyunjin.

"Wahh! You're too slow Seungmin! I can't sleep." Hyunjin shouted from upstairs.

"I'm coming! Don't shout and wait for me!" I responded.

He continued to whine like a kid that never received candy.

I put the empty bowl on the sink cause I'll wash it later. Hyunjin still whined which annoyed me a little.

When I opened the door I was greeted by a sulking Hyunjin who is whining.

"Didn't I told you too lay on the bed and wait for me?"

"But I can't wait any longer, you're too slow."

"Ahh forget it. Let's go back to sleep. And if you do this again next time, I won't be talking to you again ok?"

He nods as he hugged me to him closer and cuddled me until he has fallen to sleep.

"Goodnight Hyunjinnie~."

~~~~~~~~~

Hwang Hyunjin

~Ring!Ring!Ring!~

"Ugh. This stupid alarm..." I stood up and turned the alarm off.

I look around and I don't see Seungmin anywhere. I checked downstairs and saw him at the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning little one."

"Wha- I'm older than you!"

"Seems like it. Your lips are pouting and definetely not a kids actions."

"Hmph. Anyways... what are you cooking?" I asked with suspicion.

"Just some toast. You want something?" He clarified.

"Just milk please." I pleased.

He grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it with milk from the fridge.

He handed me the drink and I drank the half of it. I checked my phone to see what time and day it is.

8:56 a.m - Saturday

SKZ
56 new received messages.

AppaChan
Yo guys! Let's get drunk this night!

EommaWoojin
NO!

AppaChan
Why?

EommaWoojin
Jeongin can't drink yet! He's still 17!

JeongI.N
And it's a bummer.

Hyunjinnie~
Me and Seungmin can't join you also.

AppaChan
But you two are 18! You're allowed to drink alcohol tho.

Hyunjinnie~
I'm taking Seungmin on a Movie date.

Han-ster
Oohh a movie date.

BabyChangbin
Come to think of it, you and Seungmin aren't official, so...

Hyunjinnie~
I hope you guys aren't plotting anything. I'm scared.

Sent

Guys?

Sent

I hate you guys.

~~~~~~

Han Jisung

Operation:SeungJin

You added DaddyChan
You added MommyWoojin
You added A Salt -_-
You added Binsual
You added Yongbok
You added I.N.I.N.I.N

Squirrel
Operation:Seungjin starts now.

Seen by everyone 9:31

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorr¥ if I've been inactive but don't worry! Christmas break is almost here!