19 | How... Just How?

Hwang Hyunjin-Monday

*Ring! Ring! Ring!*

I groaned as I was awoken by my alarm that went off. It's Monday and we school in just two hours. I don't feel like going to school today, not after all what happened.

My phone buzzed as it received a notification. I grabbed my phone from the bedside and looked at the notification.

Han Jisung messaged you!

I tapped at the notification and read what Jisung sent me.

Han Jisung
Online now

Han Jisung
Hyunjin, you want me to pick you up for a ride to school?

Me
No... I don't feel like going to school today...

Han Jisung
No don't be like that Hyunjin. We're worried sick since yesterday! We don't even know if you have eaten or rested properly.

I didn't get to eat anything and didn't had enough sleep from yesterday.

Han Jisung
We know what you're going through Hyunjin. But please do remember this isn't all your fault. Take a deep breath and let faith decide.

That's when tears were streaming down my cheeks to my chin. My vision got blurry and I feel myself dispirited as I almost lost hope.

Me
Why did it have to happen though? This is so unfair.

Han Jisung
That's it. Me and Minho will go there.

seen 07:45

Few minutes later the doorbell rang. I walked downstairs as I'm still drowsy and groggy. I opened the door to look who it was and it was Jisung and Minho, looking at me with worried expressions.

"Hyunjin... no." Jisung said as he covered his mouth with his hand as Minho stood there silently as his eyes widened.

"I'm calling the rest of the group, you and Minho can go inside." Jisung said to me as he ushered us inside.

I sat on the couch at the living room and hugged the big pillow resting on it. Minho sat at the other end of the couch as he observed me quietly.

I covered my face with the big pillow I was hugging and I started crying silently. I really can't get over that Seungmin forgot about us, especially me that is his boyfriend.

Minho seemed to notice as my cries grew louder as the train of guilt inside me cover up my thoughts.

"Hyunjin? Are you... ok?" Minho said as he held my shoulder and rubbed it lightly and he started comforting me. Telling that it wasn't my fault, that I should focus more on anything but crying and that I should eat and get ready now.

As I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the leftover food that was stored on the fridge that was stored for awhile now so I had to eat it before it expires.

I heated up the food and started to get a plate and a spoon.

I took the food out of the microwave and placed it on my plate and ate it before it got cold.