17A | Suffer

DISCLAIMER:
THIS SCENE CONTAINS BLOOD AND VIOLENCE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Kim Seungmin

4:13 a.m

"Please... stop it, I'm begging you..." I begged while having difficulties to talk being beaten up.

"No oppa, you've been bad so you receive punishments now so you will be a good boy again." Janyoo said in a happy tone which is really fake while hitting me with her stick that left a bruise.

"You're a psychotic bitch." I said as I mustered the courage to say that.

"Oh really oppa? Am I?" She said in a annoying tone while kicking my stomach, making me gawk out blood.

"Oh oppa, you're puking blood! I guess that will be enough for you to behave right?" She said while giggling as I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"This is why no one loves you." I said coldy, receiving another kick on the stomach.

"Behave oppa! Bye!" She said as she walked upstairs.

"Oh wait!" She came back down and snatched my phone. "You won't need this anymore."

She ran upstairs as I struggled once again to chase after her since I'm restrained.

The door banged as it was shutted close loudly by Janyoo and was locked shortly after.

"Hyunjin..." I mumbled underneath my breath, calling for him.

~~~~~
Hwang Hyunjin

"Seungmin? HELLO?" I panicked as the other line was cut off.

"Hyunjin, what happened?" Changbin asked.

"H-he... he was..." I tried to speak but can't because tears started to follow.

"It's going to be ok Hyunjin... speak up." Jisung said with sincerity on his eyes which gave me courage to speak.

"He---"

"---got abducted..." I said as I bursted into tears again while Jisung and Changbin's jaws are now dropped to the floor.

"HE WAS WHAT?" They shouted in unison.

"Wait. So who abducted him?" Changbin asked.

"I don't really know. But when I asked him who it was, the only thing I heard was Jan because the other line hung up." I said.

"Jan? Changbin do you know anyone that has Jan on their name?" Jisung asked.

"Hmmm... Jansoo, Janhwi, Janyoung, Janyoo. Yeah, I know 4 of them--"

Janyoo... It- it has to be her!

"Guys, we're going out." I said as I stood up grabbing my coat and car keys.

"Where? We're finding Seungmin now?" Changbin asked.

"Exactly." I answered.

"Really? You know where?" Jisung asked in shock.

"To Janyoo's"

~~~~~

5:01 a.m

We've finally arrived at Janyoo's house. I got out of the car and the two of them followed.

"Are you sure he's here Hyunjin? Are we really barging in?" Jisung asked with concern as I spammed Janyoo's doorbell.

After pressing many times, I was greeted by a bitch.

"What do you want here at exactly 5 a.m?" Janyoo asked sternly.

"Move." I demanded, earning a chuckle from Janyoo.

"You know that you're trespassing right?" She said.

"Well, kidnapping is still heavier that trespassing right?" I answered with a smug look on my face.

"W-what do you mean?" She said in fear. I knew it.

"Well... if you don't move right now, I might have to force my way in." I threatened as I locked my eyes onto hers.

"W-what are you talking about? Go get some sleep you delusional twat." She shot back.

"Changbin. Jisung. Do your things." I said as Changbin and Jisung held Janyoo so she can't move.

"What.The.Fuck. Let go of me!" She screamed like a 5 year old kid which was annoying.

"Tell me." I said.

"Tell you what shithead?" She spitted out.

"Tell me where Seungmin is." I asked again.

"H-how should I know? It's your mishandling that you lost him!" She answered.

"Well, how did you know that I lost him? Maybe you kidnapped him?" I shot back, making Janyoo silenced.

"See. You can't lie to me bitch. Now tell me, where is he?" I said.

"Why would I tell you?" She said.

"Look bitch, I'm not here to play around. If you don't tell me where he is right now. I'll tell you that my respect for you being a woman is gone. So I'll ask you again, where is Seungmin?" I said as she was silenced again.

"You're not going to speak?" I said as she did nothing. Still silent.

I lost my patience and slapped her on the face, making her grunt.

"So you want to speak or not? My hands are itchy now you know?" I said coldly.

Few minutes later, Woojin and the other 4 came here.

"Guys? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, Jisung called us and said to come here because there's something important going on?" Chan said while looking at Janyoo who is struggling under the grips of Changbin and Jisung.

"And ummm. Why are they holding Janyoo down?" Chan asked.

"Because this bitch abducted our dear friend of ours, Seungmin." Jisung said as he gave a death glare to Janyoo who just scoffed.

"Why did you want us here then?" Felix asked.

"I want you guys to search around the house and look for Seungmin and don't worry because this bitch lives alone so that explains why her life is miserable." I said, earning laughters from them.

The 6 of them nodded and started searching. Woojin, Chan and Minho looked at the first floor while Felix and Jeongin looked upstairs.

Seungminnie... We're here. Don't worry, I'll come get you now.

To be continued...

¤¤¤¤¤

Ohhhh... A cliffhanger!

I don't want to end things fast so yeah! Wait for part B!