15 | Thursday

Hwang Hyunjin-Thursday

I am walking back and forth while thinking of what I should wear. I am debating on my mind if I will go for a black shirt with a yellow jacket ontop of it and a pair of jeans or a peach pink sweater and a pair of outdoor sweatpants.

"Seungmin help me!" I shouted from my room. Seungmin bolted and opened my room door.

"W-what is it? I-is something wrong?" Seungmin asked with worry and fear.

"Calm down! I'm not being abducted! Anyways, pick from these two. I can't choose!" I answered. Seungmin let out a big sigh of relief.

"This one would look cool on you." Seungmin said, pointing at the black shirt, yellow jacket and a pair of jeans.

I wore them and I was amazed. It did look good on me.

"Omo. Hyunjinnie is so handsome~" Seungmin said in awe.

"Why aren't you dressed yet Seungmin?" I asked.

"I'm not showered yet." He answered.

I am really excited today because I get to meet Got7 in real person.

"Chill babe, we're going to meet them soon." Seungmin said, breaking me away from my thoughts.

Seungmin stepped on the shower and I waited until he was done. Few minutes later, Seungmin was done and he was wearing the same outfit as mine.

"You look good babe." I said as I winked at him, his cheeks going red.

I checked my phone to look at what time it is.

7:56 a.m

We have one more hour to get at the place where Got7 will be holding their fanmeeting.

Exactly 8 we left the house. Me and Seungmin hopped on my car and I started to drive there. Roughly 30 minutes, we arrived. The line outside is already long and the fanmeeting isn't even starting yet. It was 15 minutes later when we got inside.

I checked my phone to look ag time.

8:41 a.m

I can't hold my excitement anymore until Got7 came on stage. Everyone was cheering including me. Seeing my idols on real life makes me wang to cry.

~~~~~~

"Was it fun babe?" Seungmin asked.

"Yes it was! Thank you for bringing me here, it really means alot to me." I said as I pressed my lips against his. We deepened our kiss before pulling away seconds after. Seungmin's face became fully like a tomato.

"Awww... You're so cute babe!" I said in awe.

"S-shut up." Seungmin stuttered, causing him to cover his face from embarrasment.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

I'm very sorry guys for the late and short update! To make up for it. Today is a double update!