12.5 | We are now 'We'

Yesterday - Friday

"Seungmin!" I shouted his name as I run towards him. But, he didn't noticed because he was too busy talking to a girl.

Even though I don't remember her name.She is known to be the angelic girl. But trully she isn't. It is rumored that she dumped her ex boyfriends after she milked all their money. And she's trying to target Seungmin.

I hid on one of the pillars and eavesdropped on their conversation.

"So, Seungmin-oppa~ Can we go out tomorrow? Just the two of us." She asked.

"Uhh sorry but I can't. I have a specific place to go tomorrow." Seungmin rejects.

"Aww. But what about me? Can you atleast move your schedule for me?" She insisted.

"Sorry Janyoo but no. I really can't" Seungmin rejected.

Janyoo, being the little bitch herself, keeps insisting Seungmin until he gave up.

"Alright, alright. Where though?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"Ooh! We can go at the mall tomorrow! I want to watch the new romance-comedy movie!"

"O-ok... what time?"

"How about 5p.m? After we watch we can go out and greet the sunset."

"5? But I have to leave at exactly 5!"

"I said that you should adjust your schedule for me. Understood oppa~?"

He just nodded and rolled his eyes of how obnoxius Janyoo is.

"Yay! Thank you oppa!" She exclaimed as she tackled Seungmin for a tight hug.

~~~~~

Kim Seungmin

"Who is she?" Hyunjin angrily said, referring to Janyoo.

"Her? Well she just wanted to go out with me Hyunjin!" I said back.

"And what makes you think that you can go out with anybody?" He angrily said but this time it's louder.

"Why? And who do you think you are to control my every mo-"

"I love you Seungmin! And I'm jealous because you wanted to go out with Janyoo!" He shouted as he pressed his lips againts mine.

His lips tastes like the sweetest strawberry even though he drank too much. The kiss was driving me crazy and let myself onto the kiss.

We kissed each other until we pulled away because we were losing our breath.

"S-Seungmin... I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright Hyunjin. Because I love you too." I said as I pressed my lips into his now. Even though the others were cheering and shouting downstairs. We just minded our own business. Our own World.

¤¤¤¤¤¤
Yay! Operation Seungjin accomplished!

But this isn't the final chapter yet.