[SC] You're Mine

Hwang Hyunjin

Today was saturday morning, the sun slowly rising up shining brightly, but when I looked at Seungmin sleeping, he was brighter. I smiled and pecked his cheeks.

I got up from bed, yawning and stretching my arms as I walk to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walk towards the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Seungmin, who is still sleeping.

I whipped up the batter for pancakes and I wanted to add some twists to it, so I added chocolate chips and bananas that I chopped up into bite sized pieces.

I prepared the pan and put a scooped the batter with a ladle. Once the butter was now fully melted, I put the batter in for it to cook. I was whistling to the tune of Got7 sunbaenim's songs while cooking, to brighten up the mood more.

As soon as I flipped the pancake when it bubbled, someone started knocking at the front door. I quirked a brow, curious who might it be.

I looked at the wall clock hanging at the living to check the time.

7:57 a.m

Who the hell would come here so early? I thought.

"Coming." I shouted as I ran to the front door. I opened it to see Jeongin fidgeting.

"H-hey hyung..." He greeted as I looked at him in confusion. Why did he stutter?

"Yo Jeongin! What brings you here so ear-" I was cutted off by Jeongin ushering me inside, I was confused even more.

He closed the door behind him and locked it, he panted heavily and sighed afterwards.

"What's the matter?" I asked Jeongin with worry, he just hushed me and looked through the peephole, looking for someone.

Once he was done, he removed his hands from my mouth. I was now really confused on whats wrong with him.

"Why?" I just simply asked him. He fiddled his fingers as he looked nervous.

"Hyung... I think someone was following me." He explained as I gasped in horror.

"Did he touch you or made contact with you? Did you know who was following you?" I asked all at once as he shook his 'no' to all of my questions.

"It was really scary though hyung. I just wanted to have a fresh morning walk when I felt someone following me. It felt unpleasant and disturbing." He said as he frowned.

"Awe... you wanna have breakfast?" I asked as he nodded eagerly. I ruffled his hair before I made my way to the kitchen. Luckily I lowered down the gas or the pancake would be completely burnt.

After some minutes later, I used all the batter and cooked all the pancakes. I put them all in a plate and carried it to the living room.

I smiled as I saw Seungmin already awake. However, I didn't liked the sight of Jeongin clinging into Seungmin's arm as he giggled cutely. I scoffed as I sat in front of them.

They didn't notice that I was infront of them because they giggling and joking at each other. I let out a dry cough, which made their attention go to me.

"Breakfast is ready! Let's eat!" I said in a fake cheerful voice and smiled fakely. They got plates and silverware and we all started to eat in unison.

"Wow! This is so good!" Jeongin said as he chewed on his pancake. I smiled at the compliment.

"I know right!" Seungmin complimented as he looked at Jeongin who was agreeing with him.

They continued their conversation with more compliments and other random stuff. They started to look like a couple and I didn't like the sound of it.

I don't want to be a thirdwheeler so I decided to steal Seungmin from Jeongin.

"Hey babe, does the banana and choco go well with the pancake?" I tried to change the topic and get Seungmin's attention. His eyes widened, Jeongin as well.

"It has banana? Wow, I thought it was just me. It's a good add-on!" He said as I smiled.

When I saw Jeongin's mouth was going to open, I immediately continued my conversation with Seungmin.

"Do you want more bananas when I made this again? Or less?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Well... this is enough, I can taste the banana fully so no need for more or less." He said as I nodded.

When I saw Jeongin was going to talk, It was my cue.

"Jeongin, can you get the water pitcher for us? Thank you." I said as I smiled, hs just nodded and smiled brightly before running towards the kitchen.

However, as I looked at Seungmin, he was unpleased. I sat next to him but he turned away, not facing me.

"Babe~ what's wrong?" I asked, pretending to be innocent. Seungmin just scoffed.

"Why are you like that? Jeongin hasn't done anything bad to you." He said as I sighed.

"Alright... I'm sorry Seungminnie." I said with aegyo, he laughed while cringing.

"Please don't do that again, Jeongin is the only one I know who can do aegyo well." He said as I was now the one who was frowning. He chuckled as he kissed me on the cheeks.

"Don't be jealous Hyunjinnie, besides... I'm yours--" he said as I he gave me a kiss on my cheeks.

"--and You're mine." He said as he kisssd me on the lips quickly. I smiled in satisfaction.

Not just a moment later, Jeongin came out with a pitcher with juice in it.

"Hey, I said water." I said as he giggled.

"Sorry, I had to." He said as we started to chitchat and ate with joy.

¤¤¤¤¤

Hey g(a)ys! I've decided to release Special Chapters [SC] before I release《Blood》!

Some [SCs] serves as hints to the upcoming book! Make sure to pay attention!