9 | New Home

Kim Seungmin

It's been a week that I stayed with Hyunjin at his house. We really bonded ourselves and strengthen our relationship as bestfriends. The others thought that we're boyfriends but I quickly correct them. After all, Hyunjin has no interests for me. Why would I bother?

"Seungmin! Breakfast is ready!" Hyunjin shouted from the kitchen downstairs.

"Coming!" I said as I rush downstairs. I rushed to much and I tripped and fell. My knee has small bruises all over. I whine like a small kid because of the pain. This is embarassing.

Hyunjin heard the loud bang that my fall made. He ran towards me and checked if I'm ok.

As he looked at my bruises, his face is blank and expressionless.

"A-are you ok Hyunjin" I stutter as I worried about Hyunjin.

"O-oh. I'm fine." Hyunjin reassured. "How about you?"

"It stings like hell." I said in a cold tone.

"I'll get the medkit. Sit on the couch." He said as he ran at the bathroom to get the medkit.

I struggled to walk because of the stinging pain. I looked at my knee and it was bad. My skin is fucked up and it's bleeding. It's not that serious though.

"Hyunjin... it hurts..." I said almost tearing up.

Hyunjin sanitized my wound and started putting the gauze around my knee and pecked a kiss on it.

"Better?" He asks.

"Yes." I reassured.

"Next time, don't rush downstairs as if a serial killer is going to kill you. Ok?" He said as he pinched my cheeks.

"Alright mom." I said while rolling my eyes, chuckling.

Why do you do this to me Hyunjin? You're always caring and soft towards me. Why? It's torturing me. The feeling that I want to get rid off of you but hurts because it's impossible. It's like you're teasing me. Why? Why Hyunjin?

"Seungmin? Hello?" Hyunjin waved his hands in front of my face, waking me up in reality.

I hugged him and he hugged back.

"C'mon we have to eat breakfast! We'll have an outing with the others, right?"

"Oh right! I forgot."

We ate our food in silence but our expressions talk for itself. We we're having fun just being with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

SKZ
46 new received messages.

AppaChan
BabyChangbin and MosquitoLix!!! Where the fuck are you two?

EommaWoojin
Language Chan, language.

Han-ster
They're still probably sleeping and cuddling each other or eating their faces off.

Hyunjinnie~
True

Seungminnie~
True

JeongI.N
True

Minhoe
True

BabyChangbin
True-- wait what.

Han-ster
I knew it.

AppaChan
Where are you two Changbin?

BabyChangbin
Me and Felix are on our way.

AppaChan
Well you should hurry up you gaylords.

Han-ster
^

EommaWoojin
^^

Hyunjinnie~
^^^

Seungminnie~
^^^^

MosquitoLix
^^^^^

BabyChangbin
^^^^^^

JeongI.N
^^^^^^^

Minhoe
^^^^^^^^

AppaChan
Ugh.

EommaWoojin
If you won't cool off I won't let you cuddle me >:C

AppaChan
I'm all relaxed now babe. Please I won't be angry anymore. Let me cuddle you :<

EommaWoojin
Later ;)

It was 30 mins that Changbin and Felix arrived. Felix wore a turtleneck because Changbin left hickeys. Sneaky sneaky.

"Hey Seungmin?" Hyunjin called me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"After this uhmmm... would you go on a date with me?"

"Gladly!" I jumped in excitement.

"Nice! Let's hang with the others they might suspect us to something horrid."

"Hahaha! Sure."

We sat down at the fields of grass and talked with the rest of the gang. The date is still stuck on my head and how would I act.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

This chapter is so short that it's shorter than an ant.

I know, it's horrible.