25 | Romeo and Juliet

Kim Seungmin

I finished washing myself and dressed myself something comfortable. I told Hyunjin that I finished and he ran to the bathroom connected to our room.

"Did he say something while I was gone?" I asked Yeji as she shook her head 'no'.

"He was just smiling at his phone while eating his breakfast." Yeji said as she continued to wash the dishes at the sink.

Silence filled the kitchen that the sound of water dripping from the bathroom can be heard.

"Are you... Hyunjin's younger sister?" I asked as she turned to me. Looking at me directly on my eyes.

"It's complicated. I mean, Yes we are. But, we're not related." She said, sighing in the end.

"I'm sorry if I asked." I apologized as she gave me a cheering smile.

"You don't have to. Its not your fault anyway." She said as she dried all the dishes and put them in their respective cupboards.

"Also, you have read Hyunjin's letter for you, right?" She added while I widened my eyes in shock.

"Y-yes I did..." I answered as she just chuckled. I shot her a confused look.

"Its funny that Hyunjin suddenly gave up right? It means that he's really broken inside without you by his side. You're his life Seungmin. Make sure that you stay strong for him, for me too. I don't want to see my brother to attempt to do that again." She said as I smiled and nodded in approval.

"Thank you Yeji, for saving Hyunjin." She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Also, one last thing." She asked, pulling away from our hug.

"What is it?" I asked in curiosity. She smirked.

"Did you two made love?" She asked as my face turned from milky white to ketchup red real quick.

"Don't mess his mind Yeji. Shouldn't you be at your friends house by now?" Hyunjin said while approaching us in the kitchen. He gave me a quick peck on my cheek before sitting beside me. It did not help me cover up my blushing face.

"We haven't but I'm planning when we're going to do it." Hyunjin said as he smirked, making me a blushing mess.

~~~~~
"Ugh. I hate school" Hyunjin complained as Minho hyung and Changbin hyung agreed.

"Geez. It's not that bad if you're dedicated to learn new things." Felix shot back as Jeongin and Jisung agreed.

"Stop bickering! We're literally in class right now and the teacher is going to come very soon!" Chan hyung said as Woojin hyung and I agreed.

After a few minutes of silence, Mr.Choi entered our room and all of us stood up to greet him.

"Good morning class." He said in fluent English.

"Good morning Mr.Choi" We greeted back in English. He told us to sit down so we did. He started to discuss Romeo anf Juliet as we read few chapters that we missed.

"Class, before I dismiss all of you. I just want to announce that before the school year ends, I'm leaving you with a project." He said as some of us groaned as some protested but they can't do anything about it.

"This whole class is re-acting a chapter of Romeo and Juliet. You will perform it next week. Any questions?" He asked as no one raised a hand.

"It seems like everything is clear to you guys. Class dismissed." Mr.Choi said as he cleared hid things and got out of the room.

The whole class started to make noise and talked about the project.

"Who will be Romeo? And who will be Juliet?" Jennie asked.

"What chapter will we do?" Jooheon asked in confusion.

"When and where will we practice?" Yeri asked with worry.

"Everyone shut up!" Jihyo shouted as the class turned silent. We are really scared when the class president is mad.

"We will make a group chat and we'll discuss everything there. You guys understand?" She said as we all agreed.

Classes went by and its time to go home. Now our major problem is the project Mr.Choi gave us.

"I should be laying on the bed with you, cuddling." Hyunjin said as he pouted.

I just chuckled and pinched his cheeks. We continued to walk home while enjoying each others company.

We came back home and changed into a more comfortable clothing.

My phone buzzed as it recieved a notification. It was the new groupchat Jihyo made. I opened it to see all she assigned.

Oreo and Mullet
Active Now

GodJihyo added JenniPasta, Dubu, Joohoney, Sanake, WooChiken, ChanWhipped, HyunJean, GrapeyKaty SeungMean, LaLisa, Lixxie, Innie, C.Bin, BlueOrange, IreneMelon, PineSeul, KiwiJoy,Hansung, Lee Don't Know, Rosè, Jeesu, TzuyuJjang, BunNayeon, NoJam1, NoJam2, DanceMochine, BlackSwan, IamwhatIam, ShowBear, Wonhoe, HyungOne, MinhYUCK, and HamsterKiki to the group.

GodJihyo
Hello peasants, so this will be your positions and the schedule.

What: Practice
When: The whole week, Weekdays 7-10, Weekends 12-5
Where: The Central Park
What to bring: Yourselves.
Director:
Me and Chan
Scriptwiter:
Me and Chan
Propsmen:
Jennie,Seungmin,Mina and Chaeyoung
Actors:
The rest I didn't include in the other groups.
Romeo-Hyunjin
Juliet-Tzuyu
Tybalt-Wonho...

I closed my phone and ran to Hyunjin.

"Did you see the groupchat yet?" I asked as Hyunjin nodded.

"I didn't expect that I'll take tye main role though." He said as I patted his back.

"I'll support you no matter what." I said as I gave him a cheerful smile. He smiled back, kissing my lips.

"I prefer you to be my Juliet and not Tzuyu." He said as I laughed.

A knock was heard from the front door. I stood up and check who's knocking.

"Hey guys! It's practice time now! Let's go!" Jisung shouted as we all covered our ears. The whole squad is here. I informed Hyunjin and we all go walk towards the park.

Me and Hyunjin walking behind the others, intertwining our hands and admiring each other.

¤¤¤¤¤

Hi guys. So Kill this Love is out and I have to say this one is SO good compared to their other songs for me.

Bram babam babam babah! (I forgot the lyrics sorry.)