15 | Wednesday

Hwang Hyunjin-Wednesday

I'm not with Seungmin today which is sad. I want to be with him everytime and cuddle. I'm with Jisung today, helping him with his assignments and homeworks.

"You're not finished with these yet?" I questioned as I pointed to pile of test sheet on his table.

"Well..." Is what all he can say while scratching his nape.

I just rolled my eyes and took a seat beside him. I started to help him understand the math problems and the scientific formulas he doesn't know about.

When we were about to be finished, I received a message from Seungmin.

I excused myself for a while and opened up our chatbox.

Seungminnie~
Online

Seungminnie~
You two finished yet? I'm so bored...

Hyunjinnie~
Hey love!

Seungminnie~
Hi ♥

Hyunjinnie~
Yesterday was fun right?

Seungminnie~
Ofcourse it is~ thanks for inviting them over! It was boring that day but you make them special ♥

Hyunjinnie~
I'm glad you loved it~

Seungminnie~
By the way, you wanna come with me? I'm gonna go shopping...

Hyunjinnie~
What are you going to do there? What are you going to buy?

Seungminnie~
Well... I want to buy you stuff. Its on me.

Hyunjinnie~

Really? I might get carried away and start picking many stuff that you'll buy for me...

Seungminnie~
Its fine! Like I said, its on me. Choose whatever you want. Clothes, accesories, supplies and stuff like that.

Hyunjinnie~
Even though I didn't asked for it, thank you ♥

Seungminnie~
A

nything for my precious Hyunjin~

Seungminnie~
Meet me at the central park at 3 o'clock sharp, ok?

Hyunjinnie~
Will do!

seen 13:46

"Hyunjin! Are you going to help me or not?" Jisung shouted from the living room.

"Coming!" I shouted back as I approached him.

I helped him until we finished exactly 2. Jisung thanked me and offered me to eat somewhere but I had to refuse because I have to go shopping with Seungmin. Jisung then said that he wants to go with us and I thinked first before accepting.

We changed and left the house. We walked towards the park because I didn't brought my car with me.

Seungminnie~
Online