3 | His House

Kim Seungmin

Hyunjin grabbed my hand and ran outside the school. We arrived at his house which leaved us two panting.

"Why do we have to run?" I said while panting for goddamn life.

"I want to save time." He said while looking at me with a wide smile but still panting.

We both entered his house and I thrown my bag at the sofa and threw myself in a soft armchair.

"Seungmin! Would you like something to eat?" He shouted while he was in the kitchen.

"How about sandwiches?" I shouted back.

"Sure!"

I checked my phone to look at the time.

6:13 p.m

After a few minutes, Hyunjin came back with two sandwiches in his hands. They look very tasty.

We munched the food and chatted about latest events that happened earlier.

"Seungmin, can I ask you something?"

"Uhhh sure. What is it?"

"Can you stay here for the night? I'm always alone here."

"Oh. It depends if my parents would forget about me and don't bring me back home."

"Hopefully they won't" Hyunjin joked.

"Me too."

We decided to watch a movie and ate ice cream and popcorn. I didn't even realized that we are cuddled up to each other.

In the middle of the movie. My phone rang and I excused myself.

Mom
2 new received messages

I clicked on the notification and read the message of what mom sent me.

Mom
Seungmin.

Mom
Me and your father will be gone for a week. The money is on the cupboard if you need something. Spend it wisely. You'll be alone for now.

I ran to Hyunjin with joy. Tackle hugging him.

"Oww! What's so exciting?"

I pulled out my phone and handed it to Hyunjin. He read the text and for after a second he smiles brightly.

"It's neat isn't it?" I asked with joy in my eyes.

"It is. Let's finish the movie and let's eat proper dinner."

"You have food?"

"Of course! I'm the only one who feeds myself so I have plenty of stocks for guests."

"Ok that makes sense."

We finished the movie while still cuddling each other. It was normal for us to cuddle but we just label ourselves as bestfriends.

"What do you want to eat Seungmin?"

"Just some soup will be fine."

Hyunjin grabbed the ingridients while I grabbed the pot and filled it with water.

"Hey! The watee is too much!"

"Oh, is it?" I asked and he nodded. I poured out the excess and looked at him till he signals to stop.

The water had boiled and he started to put the ingridients in. The smell gets savory and aromatic.

The soup was done and we ate a whole bunch. I think I have ate 4 bowls of soup and was really full.

I signalled Hyunjin that I'm sleepy. He got up and I followed him to his room.

I plopped myself into the bed and setted myself. Hyunjin came beside and me and hugged me in the waist.

I turned around and placed my head into his chest. His calm hearrbeat makes me feel really sleepy that I fell asleep.

"Goodnight and sweet dreams Seungmin."