[SC] Fancy

Kim Seungmin

"Where are we going?" I asked Hyunjin as we get into his car, he drove to somewhere, leaving me wondering. It was also getting dark, so there aren't many people around anymore.

"You'll see." He said as I just nodded. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram.

As I was scrolling through some random post of my friends, I saw a post from Twice sunbaenim that they've released a new comeback.

"Omo..." I said as I opened Youtube and searched 'Fancy'.

To my surprise, it was already trending and has lots of views. Ttudeongie-Jjang! (A/N: I needed to release my inner once here lol sorry XD)

I connected my phone at the cars speaker, Hyunjin looked at me as he raised a brow.

"What are you going to play?" He asked as I shrugged.

"You'll see..." I said as I played the song.

Just the intro of the song had me shook. Weave snatched and toxic fans were found dead, choking in good music.

"Fancy~ You~" I sang along with the song and Hyunjin joined as well.

"Yah! We have no harmonization!" I said as I laughed. He looked down and pouted.

"Sorry I can't sing very well like you." He said as he rolled his eyes. I chuckled at the sight.

Once the song was done, we arrived at our destination. I looked through the window and saw one of the most captivating view I have seen in my life.

Hyunjin held my hand and grabbed me outside. We sat on a bench as we were now at the seaside, watching the sunset in awe.

"Isn't it so beautiful Hyunjinnie?" I asked as Hyunjin hummed in response.

"Yes, it's really beautiful." What Seungmin didn't know was Hyunjin is staring at him, not staring at the sun, just admiring Seungmin and nothing else.

Once the sun has set, we got back to the car. I was feeling sleepy but I restrained myself and decided to play with my phone.

I was bored immediately and sleep is creeping in. I slowly closed my eyes and took a short nap.

~~~~~

"Seungmin, we're here." He said, shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked through the window. We are now at a very fancy restaurant.

My stomach growled from the sight, which made me embarassed. Hyunjin chuckled as he held my hand and we walk towards the entrance.

We entered the restaurant and it was crowded with many people. Hyunjin guided me to our table at the very front of a stage.

I saw instruments like drums, a piano and some mic stands. Maybe a band will perform today.

A waiter approached us and gave us the menu. I looked at the options very carefully because I'm very hungry. Although they have a fancy set-up and all, the price is not that pricey.

"I'll have shrimp tempura with a side of fried rice please." Hyunjin said as the waiter wrote it down.

"I'll have your gourmet ssamgyeopsal with a side of fried spicy kimchi." I ordered as the waiter wrote it down.

"What do you guys want for drinks?" The waiter as I looked at the menu again.

"We'll have iced tea lemon." I said, looking up.

The waiter writes it down then nods.

"I hope you guys enjoy the performance later on." The waiter said as he bowed.

~~~~~

The foods and drinks have been served and my eyes widened by how the food looked good.

I took my chopsticks and ate my dish. It was really delicious that I almost ate all of it in just seconds. Luckily, Hyunjin was there to stop me from doing that.

"Everyone, may I gather your attention please?" A woman said in the stage as all of us in the restaurant looked at the stage.

"A band will be having a special performance here tonight for you guys. Please enjoy their performance." She said as everyone cheered and clapped.

"I wonder what band will perform today." I said to myself.

Not a second later, my jaw dropped as I saw the band walking up on the stage. No way... it's-

"Let us introduce ourselves, Anyeonghasaeyo! Day6 imnida!" They introduced as everyone cheered and clap. I joined them also.

"I hope you guys have a great time and enjoy our performance for you guys today!" Wonpil said sweetly as I watched in awe.

They began to sing 'You Were Beautiful' and I moved freely at the flow of the song.

Next they performed 'Shoot Me' and I began to dance my signature dance. Hyunjin chuckled as I continued to dance on my seat.

Lastly, they performed 'Congratulations' which I bopped my head with the music.

After the performance was done, everyone cheered and clapped. Including me ofcourse.

"Thank you guys for watching our performance, we hope you have a great time." Sungjin said as ths members smiled brightly.

I looked at Wonpil who was smiling brightly. He turned to me while smiling and giving me a finger heart. I blushed as I felt my heart beating really loud. I returned the finger heart back and he giggled.

I averted my gaze as I covered my mouth with my hand. Gosh I'm fanboying too much.

~~~~~

"So... did you have fun?" Hyunjin asked as I nodded furiously.

"Yes! I get to see my idols and eat delicious food!" I answered as he chuckled, ruffling my hair.

"How did you know that Day6 is going to be here?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"I have sources." He answered as he grinned.

"You're unfair!" I said as I pouted.

"Let's just say that... I want to return the gift to you. You helped me to see Got7 in person. So I'll help you see Day6 in person!" He said as I smiled, hugging him tight.

"Thank you Hyunjinnie, I love you." I said as I give Hyunjin a quick kiss.

"Love you too Seungminnie." He kissed back as we got to the car, driving back home.

¤¤¤¤¤

Short fluff! I hope you guys will love it!

Hyunjin met Got7 and Seungmin met Day6. What a life.