10 | Date with You

Hwang Hyunjin

"Are you ready Seungmin?" I whispered at his ears that are red.

He simply nodded as we headed towards a cafè that we always hang out at.

"You go take a seat for us while I order? Sounds good?" I asked.

"Ok." He said as he nodded.

I turned to the cashier in front of me and gave me a look, a lustful look.

"Welcome sir! How can I help you?" She gave me a smirk.

I ignored her intentions and simply ordered. "Two large caramel macchiato please."

"Anything else sir?" She asked like she is referring to herself.

"Nothing else, thank you." I get the number of my order, rolled my eyes at her and turned back to my seat with Seungmin.

I sat beside him and gave him a tight hug which surprised him.

"Y-ya! We're in a cafè y-you know?" Seungmin stuttered.

"Haha! You're so cute that's why I hug my smol bean."

"But I thought Changbin is the gang's smol bean?"

"Well, for me it's you." I said, earning a blush forming on Seungmin's cheeks.

"S-shut up..." Seungmin said as he covered his face.

"Order 68! Your order is ready!"

"Seungmin, our order is ready. I'll get it for us."

I stood up and pulled out my number and gave it to the other cashier beside the lady that was seducing me but I'm not intersted so sorry for her.

"Please enjoy your caramel macchiatos sir." He said as he gave me the 2 caramel macchiatos. "Thank you." I said as I turned to our seat.

I handed him his drink and we started talking like always but this time it felt different. This is my first date with someone. The atmosphere is heavy at first but as the date goes it felt lighter and lighter until we enjoyed our conversation.

"Come on! Let's go somewhere else!" I said.

"Where?" He asked.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"You know me so well."

We exited the cafè and walked Seungmin to the central park.

"It never gets old here." Seungmin said.

"I know.This place is your favorite right?"

"Absolutely. There's not much people around and flowers are everywhere."

"It's even better because I'm here right?" I jokingly said.

"Actually, yes it does. Thank you for taking me out here. You really know me so well."

"What can I say? You're like a brothe-- N-never mind..."

"Oh, ok."

Why did I say that? Oh god.

Seungmin played along the fields of flowers and invited me to play with him. Once I stepped at the field, Seungmin grabbed me in the hands as we ran through the field together.

We climed a small hill which is near the park and layed down, flowers still surrounding us.

"Seungmin."

"Hmmm?"

"Thank you for entering my life, I really appreciate it." I said almost whispering but he clearly heard it, making him laugh.

"I know. That's why I'm happy with you too." He said as he hugged me and pecked my cheek. My ears became pink but thanks to the flowers it's not seen.

Seungmin told me to stand up and pointed at the road down the hill. Two men are there. The one standing and the other kneeling down. The man that's kneeled down reached something out of his pocket and pulled out a brown box. He opened it and proposed to the other man standing in front of him. The other man accepted his proposal with full joy and kissed the other male. Their eyes are covered with tears of joy and looked pleased with each other.

I wish that someday, I can confess to Seungmin.

"Aren't they sweet?" Seungmin said.

"Totally. I wish I could do that to someone that I love the most. I'm kinda jealous." I said.

"Me too. Well come on! It's going to be dark so let's go home!" He insisted.

I nodded and walked witg Seungmin until we get to the house.

"Today was really fun Hyunjin, I hope we can do dates more often." He said while smiling brightly like a lightbulb.

"Of course! It was really fun so why don't we date again sometime?" I said with a smile written on my face, telling how pleased I am.

"I'm exhausted though... I'm sleepy."

"Come on lets go to bed." I said as we walked upstairs to my room. Where we cuddle at the bed and sleep.

"Goodnight Hyunjinnie~"

"Goodnight Seungminnie~"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Yo! If you have read my first story which is 《Small Heart Big Feelings》You'll get the thing that Seungmin and Hyunjin witnessed.

Peace ♡♡♡