¤♡¤

It was a week of practicing. Everyone worked hard to prepare for their play this day.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin called for Hyunjin, who is dressing up himself. He is playing Romeo, which is one of the main roles of the play.

Hyunjin turned around to see Seungmin running towards him and gave him a big cheerful smile.

"Good Luck Hyunjinnie~" Seungmin said as he kissed Hyunjin, which Hyunjin kissed back gladly.

"Guys! I have bad news!" Jihyo suddenly ran inside ans all of us in the room are in shock.

"Tzuyu can't attend today. I asked Mr.Choi if we can move the play but he won't and wants us to perform now." Jihyo added as we all gasped in shock and horror.

"So... we need a replacement for her. Anyone want to volunteer?" She asked as no one raised their hands.

"If no one will volunteer, then I'll pick." Jihyo said as everyone of us, especially the props department, filled with anxiety, not wanting to be picked.

"Chaeyoung! You'll be Juliet!" Jihyo said as she stood up in denial and defended herself.

"I can't unnie! I've done my part being the leader of the props department. Plus, I don't know the lines!" Chaeyoung said as Jihyo sighed.

"Well, is there anyone? Please?" Jihyo asked. Hyunjin stood up and approached Jihyo. Seungmin raised a brow as he whispered something on Jihyo's ear.

"Interesting." Jihyo said as she smirked, looking at Seungmin. Seungmin gulped the lump of his throat as he shaked in fear.

"Seungmin! You will be Juliet! No buts and no ifs!" Jihyo said as all of us gasped.

"Is that allowed?" Seungmin asked as Jihyo nodded.

"Honestly Seungmin, you look feminine, so just a couple of touch-ups, you'll look like a complete woman." Jihyo said as I looked at Hyunjin, who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Make-up department, you know what to do." Jihyo said as she clapped her hands. Suddenly, Irene and Joy approached Seungmin and started to dress him up and painted his face with light make-up.

Few minutes later, they were done and presented Seungmin who was covering his face. Hyunjin chuckled as he approached the embarassed Seungmin.

"Don't be embarassed princess, show us your face." Hyunjin said as Seungmin's face lit up into a bright red shade. He slowly unveiled his face and everyone was shook. Seungmin looked ethereal, like a jewel shining brightly.

"You look beautiful princess." Hyunjin continued to compliment Seungmin. The others was still starstrucked by Seungmin's appearance.

Seungmin was curious why everyone was so into his look. He turned around to look at a mirror, only to make his jaw drop.

He was a lot more feminine, no signs of masculinity. His eyes were now soft and his lips were thinner.

"Here is the script Seungminnie~ make sure to memorize it." Jihyo handed him a paper which was the script. Seungmin already memorized some parts of the scripts just wathing them practice from the past few days.

"Okay guys listen up! We'll be performing in less than 5 minutes so better be prepared!" Jihyo said as everyone was now silent, some practicing their lines, and some was trying to relax themselves so they won't be nervous.

"Seungmin, want me to help you practice?" Hyunjin asked as Seungmin nodded.

They speak their lines and practiced how they will portray it with emotions.

It was the scene that they will kiss, Seungmin slightly hesitated. But on the other hand, Hyunjin was readier than ever.

"Are we really going to kiss in front of everyone?" Seungmin asked as Hyunjin nodded.

"Why? Are you scared princess?" Hyunjin said as Ssungmin blushed, slightly shooking his head 'no'.

"Very well then. Now let me kiss you." Hyunjin said as Seungmin relaxed and closed his eyes. Hyunjin inched closer as their lips were now only centimeters apart.

"Okay guys we need to go at the stage now. The audience are now filled up." Jihyo said, making us stop from our tracks.

We all exited the backstage of the gymnasium one by one and walked towards the stage. Our narrator, Wendy walked up the stage and started narrating.

She now started narrating the scene where Romeo and Juliet meet at the party and fall in love at first sight.

Seungmin was anxious but Hyunjin comforted him. They delivered their lines very well and it was now the scene where they share two kisses.

Hyunjin looked at Seungmin's lips and smiled before kissing him passionately as the spotlight was turned off. The crowd started to squeal and shout. They pulled out as the spotlight was back on.

~~~~~
Kim Seungmin

"Good work everyone! The supervisors and co-teachers were impressed! Your grades will reflect your performance, Congratulations guys!" Mr.Choi said as we all shouted in victory.

"Also Seungmin, I didn't know that it was you when Wendy rolled the credits. You look like a real princess." Mr.Choi complimented as my cheeks burned from embarassment.

"T-Thank you Mr.Choi." I bowed as he smiled. He left all of us as he gave us all a school break, meaning we can now go home because we're excused.

"Guys let's go to my mom's resto bar! Treats on me!" Chan hyung said as we all thanked him.

~~~~~

"Thanks for the meal Mrs.Bang! " We all thanked Chan's Mom for the food.

"Come back anytime so I can serve you guys delicious meals!" Mrs.Bang said as we all said yes in chorus.

We all exited the resto bar and started to part ways, leaving me and Hyunjin alone walking home.

"You looked beautiful back there Seungmin, you were ethereal." Hyunjin said as my cheeks started to burn again.

"But I prefer the real Seungmin" He winked at me, causing me to be a blushing mess.

"I love you Seungminnie~" He said as he stopped walking. I blushed at his statement and giggled.

"I love you too Hyunjinnie~" I said as we both share a passionate kiss. We pulled out as we didn't care that we kissed in the middle of the road.

Not noticing a car drove towards us with full speed.

~¤THE END¤~

Hey guys! It's ya boi, skinny pennies. So I decided to end it here because it's all good. What? They got hit by a car? Oh sorry, that's not true. There is no car crashing them. I just added that so that you guys read the author's note.

Anyways! This is the end of《It's never the END》Thank you guys for giving it full support!.

-TzuyuJjang