15 | Friday

Hwang Hyunjin-Friday

SKZ
Online

Seungminnie~
Yesterday @ Got7 fanmeeting.

Seungminnie sent 79 photos.

Hyunjinnie~
Yesterday was really memorable. Thank you again Seungmin.

JeongI.N
You sure did pictured alot Seungmin and Hyunjin hyung! I wish I was there.

AppaChan
Agreed. Btw Jeongin, where were you these days? I havent seen you yet.

EommaChan
Agreed.

JeongI.N
It's not of your business.

MosquitoLix
Someone help me...

Hyunjinnie
What is it MosquitoLix?

MosquitoLix
Changbin got jealous because I was talking to Chaewon and he taught I was hitting on her.

Han-ster
I wouldn't suspect you if I were him because your the gayest person I ever know.

MosquitoLix
Thank you darling~

BabyChangbin
Han-ster ARE YOU HITTING ON MY BOO? WELL NOT ON MY WATCG.

BabyChangbin
WATCH*

Minhoe
r u srsly shouting at my baby BabyChangbin? imma kill you.

BabyChangbin
Try me.

MosquitoLix
Babe stop it.

Han-ster
Babe stop it.

I laughed as I scrolled through the conveesation. They quarrel like they're kids.

"Hyunjin! Come here!" Seungmin shouted from the room. I stood up from the couch I sat on and bolted to the room.

I opened the door and asked him what's wrong. He showed me a picture on his phone. It was a restaurant that offers delicious meals at an extremely low-price.

"I'm hungry Hyunjinnie~..." He said as he whined, tugging my shirt back and forth.

"Ok ok. We'll go there." I said as he stood up from the bed, getting ready.

We didn't use the car because I thought of having a walk together for a while won't hurt us.

It was quite near, reaching it after 15 minutes. We entered the restaurant and our nose smelled the aromatic savory smell of the building which filled our satisfaction.

We looked for a table for two and sat as we found one.

The waiter handed us the menu and they were not lying, the food looks delicious and low-price.

"Hyunjinnie... an we have the Chicken wings with a side of mashed potatoes?" Seungmin asked cutely.

"Alright." I said.

"Two of those please. And the drinks are Sprite. Thank you." I said to the waiter who was waiting for the order.

Seungmin and I talked mostly about what happened yesterday. Especially when I got the chance to hold my very idol's hands, Park Jinyoung. The other members gave me a warm hug as well.

Our food came and we eat in silence. Not the awkward one but the pleasing one.

We finished eating and paid the bill. We exited the building with full stomachs.

"Wow! The food was great!" Seungmin said.

"I agree."

We walked home in peaceful silence but the silence was to convincing. I turned around to hold Seungmin's arm. But, there was no Seungmin.

I looked around to look for him but there was still no sign of Seungmin. I started to freak out because I lost Seungmin. My only Seungmin.

~~~~~
Kim Seungmin

We were walking home when someone put a cloth on my mouth and held me tight. I tried to escape but the grip was too strong and the smell of the cloth brought me exhausted and relaxed, making me fall asleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

*sips tea* and it's Unsweet.

Who do you guys think do this to precious Seungmin? We'll never know.