16 | Held Captive

Kim Seungmin-Saturday

I groaned as waked up. I can feel my knees hurt, my hands and legs can't move for some reason and I'm on what it seems is a dark gloomy basement. Until I realized something, I've been abducted.

I can hear someone walking down here. My hopes that it was Hyunjin who came to save me.

"Hmffh?" I cried out but my voice was muffled by a handkerchief that is preventing me to speak.

But it wasn't Hyunjin who came. It was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Janyoo? What are you doing here? I asked myself. Then I realized again, She's my abductor.

"Oh Seungmin, thank god that they didn't hurt you on your way here. I knew I could trust them, your pretty face is still maintained oppa." Janyoo stated.

What? She didn't do anything to kidnap me? I asked myself.

"What? You think I could abduct you myself? Think better oppa, you're stronger than me. But when you're restrained like that, you look pathetic that it's too cute for me." Janyoo said in a jolly tone, but obviously sending it in the opposite way.

I struggled to tackle her because I was restrained. I want to beat her up until she's gone and turns to dust.

"Aww, you're so cute when you struggle oppa!" She giggled, pulling out a knife on her pocket. "But if you dare to defy me oppa, let's say that I might ruin your pretty face--" She said as she ran the back of tye knife on my cheeks.

"--and take the life of that disgusting Hyunjin." My eyes widened by the mention of his name. She's kidding right? She won't hurt Hyunjin right? My Hyunjin...

"Mfghmfmgh!" My muffled shout tried to tell her to stop this immidiately. She just giggled and pecked me on my cheek.

"Too cute!" She cooed as I rolled my eyes. Wait until I'm free and I'll fucking tear your lips from your lips and--

"Why are you fuming oppa? Are you angry? If it's because you're restrained like that, you'll have to wait. You can be free when you came with me and forget about that stupid Hyunjin." She said while giggling.

She continued to talk and talk until I felt sleepy, I was about to fall asleep when-

Smack!

My cheek is now red from the slap, making me groan from the attack.

"I'm still talking to you oppa." She said coldy, making me nervous.

"You know what? Sleep for now oppa, you broke the mood." She said as she ran upstairs, leaving a long relieved sigh. I looked around the gloomy basement and saw a wall clock and it reads-

3:00 a.m

I don't know if i can trust it because there's no window here to see the sky but it seems to be working.

It was hard for me to get sleep because of my position. I'm on my knees and my legs and hands are tied on a pole, and this handkerchief on my mouth makes my jaw hurt.

3:35 a.m

It's so late but I can't find myself to sleep. I groaned as I wish I'm really exhausted so I can sleep without knowing it.

Being on my thoughts for a while, I realized that I have my phone. I should call Hyunjin.

I looked around and see no one. Using my tied hands, I reached for my phone. Few minutes later, I finally fetched my phone and started putting on my pin. I tried to loosen the handkerchief on my mouth, succeeding.

Few more agonizing minutes, I opened my phone and startes to dial Hyunjin. After typing his number, I prayed to every single god that Hyunjin would pick up.

~~~~~

Hwang Hyunjin

It's now 3:47 a.m and I can't sleep still. I have Jisung and Changbin accompany me for this night because they don't want me to be alone.

I was pacing back and forth while Jisung and Changbin are on the bed simply sitting still and worrying.

Few seconds later, my phone rang. Having high hopes that it will be Seungmin, I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen

Seungminnie~ is calling you!
Accept|Decline

I immidiately picked up the call as I was on panic.

"Seungmin, hello? Is this you?" I asked.

"Eung." His voice was kinda tired.

"Answer me, where are you right now? I'm very worried now." I asked.

"Help me Hyunjin... I've been abducted..."

"Abducted? B-by who?"

"It's Jan-" The call hanged up.

~~~~~

Kim Seungmin

"Bad oppa." Janyoo said coldly. "Somebody needs their punishment don't they?" She said as she held out a stick and started hitting me with it.

Hopefully you'll save me Hyunjin. I'm waiting for you.

¤¤¤¤¤

Agghh i suddenly hate myself for writing this. Aish.