15 | Tuesday

Hwang Hyunjin-Tuesday

Yesterday was a blast. Even though we saw that bitch, everything went fine.

"Hyunjin~. Can you come here for a sec?" Seungmin shouted from the kitchen.

I ran downstairs and approached Seungmin. He was at the counter, whisking some sort of batter.

"Help me make these." He said as he gived his phone to me. It has a recipe book app opened and it shows how to make chocolate chip cookies.

"You're making cookies? Why?" I asked.

"Well... I have nothing else to do so I decided to bake!" He said cutely as my heart jumped around.

"Seungmin, what if we invite the others over here after we finished baking the cookies? And also play truth or dare. I have many things to ask them." I said while a devilish grin formed on my lips.

"Don't think ahead just yet Hyunjinnie~ help me bake these first." He said as I nodded.

We started and finished the batter. I scooped some batter and placed them evenly on the greased baking tray. I placed the baking tray in the preheated oven and baked it according to the recipe book's suggested time.

We prepared different batters for cupcakes and baked it after the cookies are finished baking.

"Should I call them now?" I asked Seungmin. He nodded excitedly as he walked towards the living room and cleaned it.

SKZ
37 new received messages

Hyunjinnie~
Hey shitheads! Seungmin wants y'all here!

AppaChan
And why is that?

Hyunjinnie~
He baked some goods because he has nothing to do and he said that having a party would be fun.

EommaWoojin
Sounds good! Me and Chan will pick the kids. And we'll bring pizza and stuff.

Hyunjinnie~
Nice!

seen by everyone 15:43

Minutes later the seven came. Woojin holding 3 boxes of pizza while Chan holding 2 big bottles of softdrinks, Minho scolding Jisung and Jeongin for being too noisy and excited and Changbin literally touching Felix wherever he wants.

"Hey guys! Come in!" I opened the door and lead all of them at the living room.

Seungmin approached me and grabbed my wrist, walking towards the couch and sat there while Seungmin is on my lap.

We all talked about what happened on our vacation days and everyone seemed so interested to hear everyone's statement.

"How was your days Seungmin and Hyunjin?" Minho asked, making me nervous.

The previous days were sad. I don't want to bring back those memories again.

"Umm... i-it was really boring I d-don't want to talk about it." I said quietly but everyone can hear it. Minho furrowed his brow before he was convinced.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Seungmin said before awkward silence fills the room.

Everyone agreed and we started. Chan started the game and questioned Jeongin truth or dare.