24 | Sweet Morning

Hwang Hyunjin

I woke up at the smell of fresh coffee, pancakes and bacon being prepared and cooked. I look beside me and there were no signs of Seungmin.

I stood up and searched for Seungmin, maybe hes making breakfast now so maybe hes at the kitchen.

"Oh Hyunjin, you're awake!" Yeji greeted me with a warm smile which made me return it to her.

"Good morning. Where's Seungmin?" I asked as Yeji's smile turned into a frown.

"Seungmin...?" Yeji said as I quirked a brow.

"Why are you like that?" I asked her with worry. Something bad might have happened to Seungmin.

"Have you forgotten? He's diagnosed with post-traumatic amnesia and hes still at the hospital recovering from it." She said as my jaw dropped. Did I just dream all what happened yesterday?

"Sorry for your loss Hyunjin." Yeji added as she returned making the pancakes. I felt sick as I sat on the kitchen stool. I feel drained.

Tears started to form at my eyes and streamed down my cheeks to my chin. Yeji noticed me crying so she came to me and comforted me.

After a few minutes I stopped crying, but I felt emotionless, like there is no hope left.

"Yes! It worked!" I heard a familiar voice shouted as Yeji cheered as well. I saw Seungmin coming out at one of the cupboards and laughing maniaclly.

I squinted my eyes to make sure I'm not hallucinating. Once I was done, I still saw Seungmin laughing with Yeji. They were laughing at me.

"That's for you returning my prank on me." Seungmin said as he sticked his tongue out. Aish this crackhead.

I sighed in relief and stood up to hug Seungmin. I cried even more as he patted my back and played my hair.

"I thought you really left me alone." I mumbled as I tightened our embrace.

We both sat at the kitchen stool as I heard Seungmin crack some bones.

"Ah- my back... I hid and crammed myself in that stupid cupboard just to make my plan work." He said as he find a comfortable position for him to sit.

"You should've not done that Seungminnie. Look at you, uncomfortable on your seat." I said as I ruffled his hair.

The breakfast was served as the three of us digged in.

"Wow, this is so delicious." Seungmin said as he stuffed his pancakes and bacon in his mouth. I nodded in agreement while sipping on my coffee.

"Wait, isn't it Thursday today?" Yeji asked as we both nodded.

"It's 9:00 now so you guys should get ready for school." I whined in response as Seungmin nodded in agreement.

Seungmin finished his food first. He stood up and ran upstairs to take a shower. Is he really going to school?

I pulled out my phone and opened our groupchat.

SKZ
Online Now

Hyunjinnie
Hey cocksuckers, you all going to school?

Seungninnie
Hyunjinnie! Language! But yes I will.

Hyunjinnie
Ok babe. If you're going then I'm going too.

Han-ster
w h i p p e d

AppaChan
^

MosquitoLix
Me and BabyChangbin will too.

Minhoe
Me and Han-ster too.

EommaWoojin
So all of us will be going right?

JeongI.N
EommaWoojin Yes hyung.

Hyunjinnie
Do we have any homeworks while we were gone?

AppaChan
We doubt it. Our professors rarely gives us any homework.

Han-ster
True.

Seungminnie
Hyunjinnie I'm done! You can shower now.

Hyunjinnie
Sure babe.

Minhoe
Hyunjinnie I have a tip for you two. You should shower together to save time and water. Me and Han-ster do that often.

Hyunjinnie
Hmmm... I'll about it.

Seungminnie
HYUNJIN!

Han-ster
I bet Seungmin is blushing real hard rn.

seen by everyone 10:13

¤¤¤¤¤

Short-filler chapter before school.

April is going to be the end of us multi-stans like ashdgsgaffad.

Yes.