18 | Who are You?

Kim Seungmin

I was awoken by sobs besides me. I turned around to see a figure crying. I was lying on bed and it seems that I'm in a hospital. But why am I here though?

"Seungminnie~! You're awake!" The guy who was crying stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Uhmm... Do I know you?" I asked the man who hugged me. I pushed him weakly when he unhold me.

"Y-you're joking... right Seungminnie?" The man said, his tears welling up again in his eyes.

"And who are you guys?" I asked the 7 of them with a shocked look on their faces.

"You seem to be awake Mr.Kim!" The doctor entered the room as he greeted us all.

"Can I please talk with you all for awhile? Just the eight of you." The doctor said to them, each of them waving goodbye except for that one boy.

Who is he? If he's not that important, he would be not here. I have a feeling that he's important to me, but I don't even know his name.

~~~~~~
Hwang Hyunjin

I can't believe this. He doesn't remember me? If this is a prank this isn't funny. But please be it. I can't stand that Seungmin forgot me.

"It's all going to be alright Hyunjin, stay strong." Woojin hyung comforted and patted me at the back. Like I'm not going to break down at any moment.

Streams of tears runned through my cheeks. My eyes could be red and swollen by now.

"Hyunjin, crying isn't going to help you now, please stop and have a rest. The doctor is going to talk to us now." Chan hyung said. He's right, crying will only leave me exhausted. But damn, this emotions are really getting to me.

The doctor came inside and we all bowed respects. He told us to come with him at his office to talk about Seungmin.

"This is a serious matter so please listen up carefully." The doctor changed his expression from calm to dead serious.

"W-what is it doctor... It can't be that serious right?" Jeongin asked with worry in his eyes.

"We have found out that Kim Seungmin is diagnosed with post-traumatic amnesia. That is why he lost his memories from that incident that happened few days from now." The doctor told us and that's when I broke down. It took them few minutes to calm me down.

"If that Janyoo haven't kidnapped him, this wouldn't happen!" I shouted in rage.

"Please don't be angry Mr.Hwang! Don't worry because In most cases, amnesia is a temporary condition, lasting from a few seconds to a few hours, but the duration can be longer depending on the severity of the disease or trauma, up to a few weeks or even months." The doctor added, I was relieved for awhile learning that it would be temporary.

"Also, you can help him recover his memories and don't rush him to anything while he is still recovering his memory, it will leave him more confused." The doctor informed and all of us nodded.

Don't worry Seungmin. If I can rescue you, I can recover you. I need you back.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Oh yeah so he lost his memories after those incidents how clichè.

Also my crush danced with me sweetly on our prom night and talked to me. I can now rest in peace.

JK lol I'm still going to update my books.