2 | Routines

Hwang Hyunjin

"Luckily we're not late and will not run around the whole school for two laps." Seungmin said as I nodded in the speed of light

"Agreed." I said in agreement.

"Where were you Hyunjin? Why are you late?" He asked.

"Well, I woke up late so I rushed but didn't really make it. How about you, why are you late?" I asked back.

"Oh well... my parents usually makes me their maid so I did lots of chores before I can even shower." He answered as he scoffed.

We chatted for a long time until our teacher came in class.

"Good morning class! I'm sorry I'm late, errands must be attended." Our teacher, Mister Choi Hansol always uses this excuse whenever he's late. He's late, all the time.

"Good morning Mr.Choi" We all stood up as the whole class greeted.

He continued to discuss our previous lessons (which is about Romeo and Juliet. Literature.)

The bell rang and it means we have to go to our next subject, Math.

Me myself doesn't adore math nor despise it. It's just a subject for me.

Mr.Xu discussed the quadratic function which the others find it very confusing and hard. The time flied so fast for me because it already rang.

Our next subject is P.E. Great. Which is held by Mr.Kwon. He is a panty-dropper of the school because of his manly features and good looks. Even men agrees. But he is rumored to be in a relation ship with our music teacher, Mr.Lee Jihoon.

We usually do nothing on our P.E shift. Some just run through the tracks, Some just chat while sitting on the field, which me and Seungmin usually do. And some plays soccer or baseball.

"Time flies so fast." I said as I sighed.

"Why do you think it flies so fast?" He asked as he turned to face me, looking at my eyes.

"Well, I don't even know. I expected things to be longer." I answered as I looked at him.

"Hey, did you get the lesson earlier at math? It confuses me..." Seungmin said after the long staring.

"You want me to help you?" I offered.

"Oh yeah sure."

I explained to Seungmin every bit of information that I have and make it simpler.

"Oh so that's how you get it!"

"Mhmm. If you're confused with other things consult me."

"Will do."

"Hey Seungmin."

"Hmmm?"

"How can you bear it?"

"Bear what?"

"You're parents."

We stayed in silence for minutes so I decided to break it.

"O-ohh... I'm sorry. I didn't me to--"

"It's okay! Just don't bring it up again."

I nodded as the bell rang. We headed to the music room where we'll having our classes.

Mr.Lee is really good when it comes teaching us. Plus, he's really good at singing.

Everyone was inspired by the music that Mr.Lee plays.

The bell rang and it means it's our time for free time.

Me and Seungmin headed to the cafeteria to eat and chat with our friends.

"Hyunjin and Seungmin! Over here!" Jisung said while waving. We approached the table and sat with the other 6. Chan,Woojin,Minho,Changbin,Felix and Jeongin.

"Hey guys!" Jeongin said cheerfully.

We chatted on latest topics and ate our food.

"So, you're official now?" I pointed at Changbin and Felix whose holding hands.

"Yes, right babe?" Changbin said while looking at Felix who is smiling widely. Kissing him in the cheek.

"Ugh. Get a room!" Chan said while rolling his eyes.

"Shut up! You're just jealous because you don't have anyone." Felix while sticking his tounge out. We all laughed our asses off except for Chan.

The bell rang again and we all seperated to go to our different classes.

Our last shift, which is our science which is the MOST boring subject for me.

Mr.Yoon discussed the study of plants and whatnot. The bell rang. Which means we can go home now. I pulled out my phone to check time.

5:57 a.m

"Seungmin-ah!"

"What?"

"Come with me!"

"Where?"

"At my house!"

"Why?"

"...I need company"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

YEET! HEY GUYS SO I'M WRITING THIS NEW FANFIC!

PLEASE GIVE IT LOTS OF SUPPORT AND LOVE! IT'S APPRECIATED!