21 | Without Me

Hwang Hyunjin

Seungmin doesn't even remember me even though I'm so special for him, so why even bother?

I am now at my house, running away from the hospital. I held my tears until I came home, my tears has found its way from my eyes to my chin. Clutching on my hair, attempting to pull all my hair strands off. My eyes are bloodshot red,my face is puffy and my hair is a mess from the clutching.

I crouched and formed a ball, my knees on my face and my arms keeping it secure. I cried like there's no more tomorrow left.

I stood up when I felt there we're no more tears left to cry. My vision blurried because of crying. Once it stopped, I walked up to my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. In my bed drawer was a picture of me, with Seungmin on my arms. I felt tears creeping up again. I didn't hesitate to let it all fall like a waterfall. I miss him so much.

I felt like there was no hope left and no purpose for me to live. Maybe not living anymore would wash all the pain away.

I walked towards the kitchen with the picture on my right hand, while a note and a pen on my left. I wrote down all the things I have to say before I go. I used our picture as the paperweight.

I deeply sighed before mumbling the words, "I will always love you Seungmin, see you next time. God, forgive me."

I took out a kitchen knife from one of the cupboards and pointed it directly to my heart. I don't feel fear or regret, but hopelessness and crippling depression.

"HYUNJIN DON'T!" Someone said before snatching the knife from me. I look at her with no emotions displaying on my eyes. I feel dead inside to even react on what's going on.

"I swear to god that you're lucky I stopped b-- HYUNJIN!" I felt weak as my vision had gone fully black as because of me fainting. All of the pain was gone but I can't move nor do anything. I just see pitch darkness. I hear Yeji calling out for me, but I can't respond to her back. I feel useless.

~~~~~
Kim Seungmin

I woke up and a severe headache greets me. I took the bowl beside me and puked what I ate before I was knocked out. All of my memories flooding in that it made me dizzy.

I see Chan hyung and Woojin hyung sleeping beside me also. They looked uncomfortable because they were sitting while sleeping. They stirrwd from their sleep as I smiled at them.

"Oh, you're awake." Chan hyung said as Woojin hyung looked at me, smiling back.

"What time is it Woojin hyung?" I said as Woojin hyung looked at the wall clock.

"It's 8:05 a.m-- wait... did you just say my name?" Woojin hyung realized as I gave him a skeptical look. I knew Woojin hyung since I started high school.

"Is this an april fools prank on me Woojin hyung? I knew you since I started high school! Including the rest of the gang!" I said as both of their jaw dropped.

"Even Hyunjin?" They said as I nodded.

"Of course! He's my boyfriend duhh!" I said while I emphasized the 'd' in the word.

"I think you guys slept too much. You guys aren-- Are you guys friends with Hyunjin?" Suddenly a girl barged into our room, interrupting us.

"Uhm, yes. Why?" Chan hyung said as Woojin hyung nodded.

"He fainted awhile ago and he is here, he's on the other room just near from here. He is with Changbin and Felix. If you want you can check him there. His room is 416." She said as she left. We three exchanged looks before agreeing to go there.

Chan hyung and Woojin hyung helped me to stand up and walk to his room. I opened his room and saw a Hyunjin crying and the Changlix couple tried to calm him down. But they weren't doing any effects.

The couple turned around to look at the door because it was opened. The two waved at us as we waved back.

"You've proven yourself Hyunjin, let me fix you now because I'm here." I mumbled as I sat beside Hyunjin who was crying.

¤¤¤¤¤

ha april fools.

Jk hahaha i fooled you april fools.

hahaha i fooled you again its not even april yet.