12 | Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts

Bang Chan

Team:Hyunjin
You added OperatorHan
You added Beanie

Chris
Where are you two? We need to move fast!

Beanie
I'm on my way. Running for my life.

OperatorHan
Me too.

seen by everyone 1:36

I waited for more minutes until someone rang the doorbell. I quickly ran downstairs because I already knew that they are there.

"Took you two long enough." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Forget it hyung. We need to get Hyunjin ASAP or else him and Seungmin are going on a movie date right now." Changbin said.

I nodded and ran to get my car keys and opened the car.

"Hop on and move your slow asses." I quickly said, making them seat on the back immidiately.

"So, where we taking him?" Jisung asked.

"At the mall or carnival, which do you guys pick?" I asked.

"At the carnival duhh. Away from the theaters." Changbin answered.

"Huh. Never thought of that." I said as Changbin points his finger at his head and mouthing that he was born smart.

We arrived at Hyunjin's and quickly rang the doorbell. Seems like Seungmin isn't here.

"Hwang Hyunjin! We need you to come out now!" I shouted to the window because I know he's there.

I hear footsteps getting closer to the door and the door opened.

"What?" Hyunjin asked.

"We're going to the carnival and have some fun."

"But I have a movie date wi--"

"Shush. That date can move and now we'll go to the carnival. Boys, put him inside the car."

"Wait wha-"

Changbin and Jisung dragged Hyunjin to the car while Hyunjin is still confused on what's happening.

"Where are we going again? I have to go till 5." Hyunjin said like he's hurrying.

"Where going to the carnival and we'll leave at 7 because we're going somewhere else."

"Please just let me live..."

"Shush now young child."

The ride was just Hyunjin worrying because of the movie date that he and Seungmin are going to do.

"We're here!" Jisung exclaimed.

Operation:SeungJin
12 new received messages.

DaddyChan
How is it going with Seungmin babe?

MommyWoojin
We're at the cafè near the mall. Seungmin is chill.