15 | Monday

Hwang Hyunjin

It's a week left before our school break is over. I made sure that each day I will be with Seungmin and make him happy.

Monday

"Seungmin! Let's eat outside!" I said.

"Why? We have plenty of food in the kitchen, can't we just eat here." He asked.

"I just want to go out for sometime. And I want to go somewhere else after we eat." I said as I walked towards him on the couch.

"Alright alright. I'll dress up." He said as he standed but I grabbed his wrist.

"You don't have to change Seungmin. We're not going to a fancy diner or something. Plus, you're already wearing casual clothes so why bother?"

"Well, if yo say so." He said while smiling widely. Damn that smile is so captivating and so kissable

Before we go out I planted a kiss on his lips. His face was super red that it's redder than a tomato.

"W-what was that f-for?" He said while stuttering, which was the cutest thing to me."

We got out of the house as I grabbed my car keys as we drove to the new restaurant opened near the school. It was refreshing inside to see how neat the place. Not until my eyes landed onto some bitch, none other than Janyoo.

She noticed me enter with Seungmin while we were holding hands and intertwining our fingers. She rolled her eyes at me.

When we were about to go pass her. She stretched her leg to make me trip, which ofcourse I noticed, I stomped at her feet causing her to groan in pain.

"Hey! What was that for?" She asked while shouting, causing her a center of attention.

"Oops sorry, I accidentaly stepped on your stretched leg that is trying to make me trip." I said steadily with no emotions, causing her to say nothing.

Me and Seungmin stayed away from her area and decided to go the 2nd floor of the restaurant so that I won't be disgusted when we eat.

"Ugh Janyoo. I hate that bitch." I said with a harsh and cold tone, causing Seungmin to slightly flinch.

"Hyunjin~ don't be mad. She's not on sight anymore..." Seungmin calmly said.

Damn his voice is so soothing it also makes me calm. But thinking of that bitch makes my blood boil.

We found a table for two and sat there. A waiter approached us and handed us a menu.

"Hmm. I can't seem to pick something... Hyunjin pick for me." He said.

"Ok. We'll have two of your 'supreme burger' special please and a chocolate and strawberry frappucinos please." I said to the waiter kindly. She wrote down our orders and took the menu.

"Thank you~." She said as she walked downstairs to give our order.

Me and Seungmin talked for some few minutes and our order has arrived.

We ate with silence. Not awkward silence but a peaceful one. We steal some glimpse of one another and chuckle when we caught ourselves staring at each other.

We finished our food and the kind lady gave us our bill. I handed the money and the bill and thanked the lady and we left. We both entered the car and drove to our next destination.

"Where are we going now Hyunjin?" He asked.

"At a place. You'll see when we get there."

We arrived in a small park that has no people around. It was just the two of us. Even though it's small, the view is really captivating.

Seungmin was shocked and was in awe because of his beautiful surroundings.

"Wow! This place is so beautiful!" He said while he was giggling and jumping around like a child. Thank god he blessed me with a cute entity like him.

"Come on Hyunjin! Let's play through the flower field!" He said as he tapped my shoulder and shouted "Tag!".

Being faster than Seungmin makes the game easier for me. I tagged him and now he's chasing me. Not being able too, he gave up laying at the flower field. I sat near him and we enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. I secretly made a flower crown and gifted it to Seungmin. His face was evident that he was in awe when I gave the flower crown to him. I placed the flower crown on top of his head and said this.

"No one can replace you my lovely Seungmin. You'll be with me forever and ever." I said as pecked his forehead and cheeks.

~~~~~

Yay an update!

Sooo I was thinking of another story and I have a plot for it but the thing is that I don't have the ship for it.

These was the ships I was thinking to do.

Dopil
Wooyu
Hyungwonho
Changlix
Ongniel <-- I suddenly liked this ship

Please comment what you think will be suitable for it. Love y'all