6 | The 'SKZs'

Kim Seungmin

I woke up and found myself in Hyunjin's embrace. I tried my best to let go of his embrace without waking him up but I miserably failed. He tightened his embrace, making me whine.

"Where are you going?" Hyunjin asked, still sleepy.

"I'm going to take a shower... get off me."

"Hmmm... I would but I'm still sleepy. And it's still 7:30 a.m. Why are you on a rush?" He said, teasing me more.

I stared at him and I pouted.

"Come on... I want to shower."

He still doesn't let me go and I'm really desperate so I have to do this. I kissed him on the lips.

He instantly loses his embrace and I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom to shower. This time, I brought my clothes with me so I won't step out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped on my waist.

I stepped out of the bathroom and I see Hyunjin pacing back and forth. What could he be thinking?

He noticed me step out so he entered the bathroom. I checked the time on my phone.

8:02 a.m

I packed my things and started to go home but Hyunjin grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw a half-naked Hyunjin.

"Hey! Wear clothes before you interact with me dumbhead!" I said while my hands are on my eyes. Covering it from the sight of Hyunjin's perfect body. (A/N: I'm really sorry I had to.)

"Don't leave yet! Let's go to your house together!" Hyunjin insisted.

"Ugh. Fine."

I waited for Hyunjin to dress up so we can go to my house. He walked downstairs and we walked together to my house. He is wearing his uniform already and he brought his things and I am only wearing a t-shirt and comfy shorts.

We've arrived and entered the house.

"Wow. You got a neat place Seungmin!"

"Yeah. It would be perfect if the people lived here are supportive and not judgemental and evil."

"What?"

"Nevermind. Wait for me I'll get dressed also! You can get food from the fridge if you want to eat breakfast" I let Hyunjin to sit at the couch and pointed him where the kitchen is so he can go there to grab himself food and make himself home.

I ran upstairs and changed my clothes. Grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs to see Hyunjin watching television. I joined him and sat beside him.

My phone vibrated through my pocket, receiving notifications. I checked my phone and I received a message

SKZ
35 new received messages

EommaWoojin
Guys come over my house! It's so lonely here and it's so early to go to school!

AppaChan
Otw Woojin~

BabyChangbin
Nice! I'm feeling lonely too.

MosquitoLix
Awwww... is my Changbin lonely?

BabyChangbin
Yes :< want me to pick you up?

MosquitoLix
Yes!

BabyChangbin
On my way babe~

"Hey Hyunjin! Look!" I gave my phone to him and shown him the convo.

"You want to go?" Hyunjin asked.

"Mhmm, you? You wanna go?"

"Of course! We can hang with them for more!"

"Okay, let's go!"

Me and Hyunjin stood up and left the house as we walked towards Woojin's house.

Seungminnie
Me and Hyunjin are on the way to your house Woojin.

Minhoe
Me and Jisung are going as well as usual.

Han-ster
Yup!

JeongI.N
Can someone pick me up? :<

Minhoe
Me and Jisung will pick you up.

JeongI.N
Thanks!

Me and Hyunjin arrived at Woojin's house. We entered and we see Woojin and Chan eating their faces off.

"If you're doing that atleast get a room." Hyunjin teased while I chuckled.

"SHUT UP" Chan shouted, clearly annoyed while Woojin covered his face from embarassment.

"Jeez. I thought we all are just gonna hang but you two decided to make out." I teasingly said as a pillow was thrown at our faces.

We attacked back until Woojin hyung placed the pillow back in it's proper place. We sat beside Woojin hyung because Chan hyung is scary when he's annoyed that's why we enjoy teasing him.

After few minutes the rest of the gang came and we all greeted each other. We sat in the living room and chatted.

"Hey guys. You won't believe what happened earlier." Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin, don't you dare do it."

"Chan hyung and Woojin hyung..."

"Hyunjin..."

"Was eating their faces off and was making out."

Everyone except Chan hyung and Woojin hyung. Chan hyung attacked Hyunjin as Woojin hyung covered his tomato-red face.

When it was 10:30 a.m, we all stood up and left the house to walk to the school. Hyunjin grabbed my hand and looked at me, smiling. I looked back and smiled as well.

"Let's go"

"Ok."