22 | Going Back

Kim Seungmin

I sat beside Hyunjin as I thought of a naughty idea I'll do to Hyunjin. A smirk is formed by my lips as I thought of how it will go.

"Hey, why are you crying?" I said to Hyunjin as his head shot-up hearing me calling him out. This will be interesting.

~~~~~
Hwang Hyunjin

I looked up to look at Seungmin who called me. I felt my lips form a smile and the cause of my tears were now because of joy.

"H-hey Seungmin, are y-you ok now?" I said as he nodded slightly. I feel my smile widening as I saw him respond. I want to hug him now but I restrain myself. He might still don't fully remember me yet.

"Hey, it's unfair that you know my name and I don't know yours. So what's your name?" He asked as I felt weak again. I tried to maintain my smile and tried hard to not break down in front of him.

"Hyunjin." I said in a steady tone with no emotions as I held myself to not cry in front of them, especially him.

"Hyunjin... what a nice name! It sounds really confident but friendly at the same time-" He said as I formed a little smile as he described my name.

"-and it sounds like that Hyunjin is a great and talented person when it comes to dancing, and Hyunjin sounds like handsomeness. I like that." He added as I blushed by his remarks.

"Wow, how did you know that I have a passion for dancing?" I asked as he shrugged. I sense fishiness until I found out thay the others were chuckling and containing their laughs.

I looked at Seungmin again who was smiling at me goofingly. I processed all what was happening today and just realized. They've been pranking me the whole time.

I bursted in tears of joy that Seungmin finally remembered me. I regretted what I did earlier, thinking of suicidal thoughts.

I faked my crying so I can prank them. I knew it worked when Seungmin and all of them got worried again and asked me if I'm okay.

I suddenly laughed when Seungmin was about to lose his shit. He quirked a brow and soon realized that I was pranking him.

He playfully smacked my chest as he continued whining.

"You thought you would win pranking me? Then you're wrong." I said as I acted cool.

"Hmmph! I didn't remember till now that you are annoying." Seungmin said as he pouted. I can't resist to kiss his sweet and plump lips that tasted like strawberries.

I held his nape and kissed his still-pouting lips. I smiled into the kiss as I felt him kissing back.

"Yuck. I don't need PDA, they disgust me." Chan said while pretending to puke.We stopped kissing as we realised we are not alone in the room.

I look around and saw Yeji squealing like a fangirl as Chan and Woojin covering Felix's and Changbin's eyes before they notice.

I rolled my eyes as I hugged Seungmin tightly. He tensed up before responding and hugging back. We cuddled on my bed and looked at each other, admiring each other.

"I love you Seungminnie~" I said as I pecked his lips one more time and locked my eyes in his.

"I love you too Hyunjinnie~" He said back while giving me a kiss also. We both chuckled at our own dorkiness.

"Is Mr.Hwang and Mr.Kim here?" The doctor asked as we both sat down at the bed and raised our arms.

"You both are discharged now, you can pack your things and leave now." The doctor said as we smiled at him, waving at him goodbye before looking around. I'll finally leave, with Seungmin by my side.

~~~~~

We hopped in Changbin's car and drove off home. I sat beside Seungmin while I held his hand and intertwined our fingers.

As we are closer to our house I then remembered what happened in the kitchen.

Holy shit. The letter.

¤¤¤¤¤

Yay! Early update I guess?

stan Stray Kids you coward.