4 | Fell

Hwang Hyunjin

I was awoken by the water splashing on the bathroom floor. I pulled at my phone and looked at the time.

08:32 a.m

Hyunjin stood up and he approached the bathroom door and reached for the knob.

Before I twisted the door opened. Revealing a half naked Seungmin.

Seungmin panicked while I chuckled. He ran to the bed and threw a pillow on me.

"Ok ok! I won't look. You have a banging body tho." (A/N: I'm sorry...)

He threw another pillow at me, making me lay on the ground once more.

I stood up and quickly ran to the bathroom before I was thrown another pillow.

After 15 minutes, I stepped out of the showered and looked around. I don't see Seungmin anywhere.

I looked around and saw a note at the bedside.

"Gotta go home now! We'll meet at school. I'll stay at your place again."

I didn't know why but I felt a mild burning feeling at my heart and cheeks.I just ignored it and continued to wear my school uniform and get everything ready and neat.

I walk towards the school because it's not that far from where he lives. He wondered why Seungmin left early but he didn't mind. Maybe he needed to come back because no one is there to guard the house.

I arrived at the school and I see Seungmin chatting with Chan hyung, Woojin hyung, Minho hyung, Changbin hyung, Jisung, Felix and Jeongin.

"Oh. You're here!" Seungmin approached me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back before letting go.

"Come on. Sit here with us!"

I sat beside Seungmin and Jeongin who is looking at us with suspicion yet excitement in his eyes.

"W-why are staring at us like that?" Seungmin asked.

"I was just observing and I thought. Are you two boyfriends?" Jeongin asked.

We two looked at each other and stayed silent for couple of seconds, before Minho broke the silence and changed the topic.

When it was almost our class time, We all waved at each other goodbye and Seungmin and I are heading towards our classroom.

Mr.Choi is already there and greeted everyone before they let us sit. Well that's odd... he's never this early.

The school days were just normal, just like the other days. My favorite time was when school day is over so me and Seungmin can hang out for longer.

We played games which he sucked at, chatting and gossiping about the others (SKZ). And cuddling for god knows how long.

Seungmin yawns as he complained that he's sleepy. I told him to sleep but he pouted and said.

"I want to have every bit of moment with you Hyunjin." Seungmin said before he dozed off, asleep.

Well as for me. I can feel my heart melting and my cheeks are burning like a hot stove. I sighed and carried him up bridal style and brought him to my room where he can sleep comfortably.

I leaned my face down and pressed a kiss on Seungmin's forehead.

"Goodnight Seungminnie~"

He smiles while his eyes are closed and said.

"Sweet dreams Hyunjinnie~"

I sighed and joined Seungmin on the bed. He locked his arms around my waist and his head resting on my chest.

Soon then I realized. I fell for him.

I've always wanted to know how it is to be loved because everyone receives it from their parents while he can't because he doesn't have any. He only knew that his grandma is the one who took care of him when he was young. They played a lot and enjoyed their lives until something happened. His grandma was weakening and severely ill.

Hyunjin cried out loud because he was told that his grandma was dead. She was the only one who gave Hyunjin the motherly love he could ask. And now it's gone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So I plan for Hyunjin's flashbacks for the next chapter so I don't if it's an important part of the story or just a filler idek.