1~ Save

Hello, my adorable readers! As I told you in my a/n and my previous book, I have wrote a Karmagisa fanfiction...again. I'm obsessed with that ship and Victuuri, so forgive me if this bores you.

I don't own Assassination classroom and Pokemon because if I did, amourshipping and Karmagisa would've been canon.

Nagisa POV

Hi! I'm Shiota Nagisa. Just an average student in Vaniville Pokemon school. I want to become the first male pokemon performer. I'm 14 years old and my birthday is right around the corners so after I turn 15, I can have my very own starter Pokemon and travel across the region.

I felt something hit my head and I turned back to look at the culprit. A red haired devil was grinning innocently while waving his hand at me. I sighed in annoyance before turning in front to avoid getting some scolding from our teacher.

"Karma-san! Don't escape the class right now!"

Our teacher, Miss Yukimura, exclaimed and I turned around again to see a very empty seat behind me. The window was open, so it was obvious that Karma left the classroom.

Akabane Karma, also known as the honorary bad boy throughout the whole school by every student and staff member, is somehow my best friend. He ditches classes a lot but still gains the highest ranks among the whole school. Talk about having the smarts.

I don't know how but Karma decided to befriend me and here I am, sitting on this desk. I'm known as Karma's best friend because my overall self isn't all that known. He already has a Pokemon who he keeps like a pet right now since he isn't allowed to have an actual Pokemon to battle.

He has a Growlithe whom I am forever grateful to for making us bump into each other. I've always admired Karma from a distance because I'm a coward who can't even think of initiating any sort of contact with someone before they do it themselves.

Ever since we bumped into each other because of a hungry Growlithe, we've been friends and I couldn't be more happier. I even asked him to come along with me after he gets his first Pokemon and his trainer license.

To my surprise, he accepted it and told me to wait for him. I am  older than him but I'm still inferior to him in every aspect- height, the main one. Having him go on a journey with me sounds like a dream come true! I just hope he wouldn't get tired of me.

 Miss Yukimura stood in front of me as she pointed at me, "Nagisa-san, so what's the answer to this question?" She tapped the blackboard with her chalk and I blinked before looking at the question.

Dragon types are weak to ice, fairy and _____ type.

Well, this is really easy. "Dragon types are weak to ice, fairy and their own type- dragon." I answered making Yukimura clap her hands. "Very good."

Time flew by as the last bell rung and everyone started packing their bags, hurrying to leave the classroom. I looked around the school and didn't find Karma anywhere, so I assumed that he had just went home.