13~ An unforgettable pledge

Hello readers! I'm going to skip some of the battles and write in betweens so I'm sorry if anyone was waiting for the battle scene. (I doubt that anyone was.)

Third person POV

"Well, show me what ya' made of, ya' whippersnapper. Gogoat use razor leaf, tornado formation." Ramos said as he stroked his weird white beard with his hand.

His signature Pokemon, Gogoat, forms a whirlwind like shield of grass to which Karma pushes his hand forward. "Growlithe, go ahead and use flame burst!"

Growlithe let out a bright ball of fire headed straight towards the Gogoat who remains unharmed by the super effective move. "If ya' whippersnapper aren't going to focus properly then ya' never gonna defeat me."

Gogoat grunted as his leaves changed its pace to swirling slowly around him. "Gogoat use ingrain and heal yourself." The grass goat Pokemon pounded its hooves on the mud as brown roots started to dig through the soil.

Nagisa watched in anticipation as his Pokemons cheered for the red head. The grass type gym leader almost seems undefeatable but Karma always finds a way out, right?

"Growlithe use double team then use flame charge." Karma said and the puppy Pokemon multiplied into several fiery bodies of himself.

"Ya' think that's gonna work?"

Karma smirked as his mercury eyes gleamed with joy. Before the gym leader could even ask, all the copies disappeared and Growlithe emerged out of the ground, knocking the Gogoat out.

~

"This TM here teaches grass knot. It trips people and the fun part is that the more something weighs the more damage is done." The gym leader explained while putting the green TM on Karma's palm.

His badge case had 3 badges now, 5 more to go.

"Your friend's pokemon seem to enjoy it here." The red head turned around to see a smiling blue head chatting with his pokemons enthusiastically.

Unlike the oblivious blue haired boy, Karma actually knew what he felt for the blue head. He knew that he was at least attracted to the blue head to some degree.

"Hey Karma kun! Everyone is healed right now. Let's go, shall we?" Nagisa said while looking at him with that angelic smile.

"Um...thank you for the battle, Ramos." Nagisa said while bowing at him.

The grass type gym leader just laughed, "Oh? Ya'll aren't going to stay for the pledging tree festival?" Nagisa perked up at the mention of the pledging tree as he turned towards Karma.

He looked at Karma with his innocent big blue eyes sparkling with delight at the mention of a festival. The red head had to resist the blush that was trying to creep its way on his cheeks.

"Can we?"

The red head simply nodded as he watched the blue head cheer along with his Pokemon with a big bright smile.

Ramos stroked his white beard. Things certainly were interesting between the two boys. He watched as the red head gazed at the beaming blue haired boy with a fond smile.

"Ya' bunch are gonna have to wait since I need help to decorate the tree."

Both of them nodded their head bidding him goodbye. Ramos having noticed the way they looked at each other as he sighed wistfully, "Ah....Innocent adoration sprouting into young love. How heart warming!"