10~ Rumble

Hello, my adorable readers! I am just gonna skip some of the battles so don't mind if I do!

Third Person POV

Karma bit his nails out of frustration while looking at the endless stretch of water. He lost the battle against Korrina, the Shalour gym leader, and he was really really frustrated.

Nagisa watched as the red head clenched his hand into a fist. His worry was obvious now since he was even biting his nails and furrowing his eyebrows. Nagisa had never, in his entire lifetime, seen Karma so frustrated.

"Karma kun, it will be alright. You can go and challenge her after you train your pokemons a little." Nagisa tried to pacify his frustration with a calm smile of his own.

Karma lost to Korrina after she let her Lucario out.  He used Grovyle to fight against Lucario, who went down after a power up punch, from the aura Pokemon. Yes, Korrina didn't even have to use the mega ring that she had on her fingerless glove.

"Nurufufufu, I saw your battle with the gym leader and I have to say, you have talent." Both of the trainers turned around to see a poorly disguised Tentacool like creature.

He suddenly disappeared and appeared in front of the red head. "What do you mean..." The creature lifted his tentacle, "Call me Koro." Karma narrowed his eyes at the suspicious figure but nodded nonetheless.

"So what do you mean Koro?"

Green stripes appeared on his yellow face as his grin widened, "Someone here thought that they could win with a devil may care attitude but proceeded to royally screw it up." Karma's face bursted into a very dark shade of red as he held his pokedex that showed his defeat counts.

"So, you're here to lecture me, Koro sensei?" Karma mocked.

"Nurufufu, a rookie trainer like you often mistake and think that you're the best automatically after winning some battles with some of the trainers out there." Koro poked at Karma's red fringe.

"Trainers like you aren't qualified to call yourselves, a trainer. You're just a rookie trainer who knows nothing about battling and are just commanding pokemons." He continued while poking at the embarrassed red heads fringe and hair.

"A boy who looked like you and I assume, who was your rival, won against the gym leader taking the badge for himself proudly."

That was the last straw. Karma swatted the tentacle away from him, walking away from the scene, his face burning red with humiliation and embarrassment.

"Th-thank you!" Nagisa gave him a quick bow thanking him for knocking Karma back to his senses. He wasn't so sure how he would do it without getting at least punched by the pent up red head.

"Ah..it's my pleasure. Nyuk?" He adjusted his droopy nose before turning towards the blue haired boy. Nagisa backed away when the creature zapped near him. "I've seen your performance before, and I have to admit, you possess the skills."

Nagisa rubbed his head sheepishly. "But...do you think performing would be the right choice for you?" He shrugged, he really hadn't given it much thought.

The blue haired boy not knowing what to say changed the direction of the conversation, "Uh..I don't think this is polite but...." The Tentacool like creature bobbed his head, signaling that he could feel free to continue.

"What are you?"

Beads of sweat ran through the creature's neck. That blue haired boy was observant. "Ahem! I am a human, of course." Nagisa narrowed his eyes at that, "Really? I've never seen a human with a drooping nose before."