16~ Spook or Treat?

Hello, readers! Don't have much to say, so....start voting and reading!

Third person POV

"Uh....Karma?" Nagisa said while sweat dropping at the amount of money he had.

"Hmm?" Karma hummed questioningly.

"Do you have enough money to buy some potions?" Nagisa asked, his own balance was about to finish since they needed lots of potions and antidotes and even some pokeballs with them.

"Hmmm....I don't think so..." Karma said while looking at his own balance with a sweatdrop on his own face too. Both of them didn't have much money so, in short, both of them were about to go broke.

They were currently in route 16 which led to Laverre city but it had its creepy and haunting look making Nagisa shiver time to time.

"Eh, you don't have much money you say?" A girl with a creepy aura around her and a book in her hand, said while Gastly followed her tone of voice.

"Um..yeah? But may I ask who you are?" Nagisa said as polite as ever and a boy emerged near the girl.

"Oh, we are the Pokemon master group." Some more people emerged neared the girl and boy. The two boys looked at each other with a dead panned face before turning to the group.

Karma scoffed while glancing at the unevolved pokemons, "You call yourselves Pokemon master but your Pokemon's haven't even reached their final form."

It was true since pokemons like Scraggy, Gulpin, Rattata and Machop were near their respective trainers. The boy with black hair and blonde hair pointed a finger at Karma as he said, "Ha! As if you could talk!"

Noibat from Karma's side may look harmless but....

"Noibat use a weak razor wind at that muscular idiot please." Noibat complied without any hesitation, letting out weak and blunt wind that pushed the boy backward.

"Oi, oi! We are not here to fight!" A boy with unkempt black hair said while his Scraggy waved a hand at the two boys to stop.

"To start off with, I'm Taisei Yoshida." The boy said and everyone introduced themselves to the two boys.

Nagisa nodded politely throughout the introduction, "I'm Shiota Nagisa. It's nice to meet you." The blonde and black haired boy, Terasaka, scoffed at his introduction.

"You're the boy who performed and did those girly performance in the Pokemon showcase, huh? Are you sure you're not a girl?" Terasaka said and Nagisa just chuckled awkwardly not knowing how to reply.

Pichu, however, wasn't that merciful and his pink cheeks began to sparkle with yellow electricity. He jumped from Nagisa's cap and latched on Terasaka, shocking the said boy in two different ways.

"Pi....chu!!!" The tiny mouse Pokemon cried out while shocking the blonde and raven haired boy. His hair turned frizzy and they could see smoke coming out of his mouth.

"Pichu! That wasn't a nice thing to do!" Nagisa scolded Pichu making him ears droop down in shame. He was just defending Nagisa from getting insulted, wasn't he?

"Pichu..." He sat on Nagisa's cap while watching his trainer help the boy up. He found out that Nagisa was too kind and trusting even towards stranger but that was one of his interesting feature and his downfall too.

"Hah! Control your Pokemon properly, will you?!" Terasaka shouted at Nagisa who apologized profusely. His Machop looked a bit angry that his trainer was attacked too.