12~ Teamwork

Hello, my adorable readers! This part is a continuation of the previous chapter since I can't really write extremely long chapters. And sometimes, wattpad decides to be a shit and delete the part I just finished writing a million of times.

Writing a very long chapter and trying to publish it but instead get a freezing app and all your progress deleted sounds terrible so, I'd rather stick with a shorter one, thank you!

Third person POV

Nagisa sat on a chair as he watched Kayano eat her pudding in a tremendous rate. He didn't really want to dance right now so it may be even for good.

"Hey! My name is Nakamura Rio. Nice to meet you!" A blonde girl dropped beside the blue haired boy who smiled at her and reciprocated her greetings with his own name.

"So, you're the rising male performer everyone's talking about, eh?" Rio asked while looking at the blue head who nodded his head. "You don't look like a boy to me, though." She had a mischievous smile which looked very familiar.

"I've got that a lot." Nagisa commented dryly while watching Fomantis charm the crowd of people by using her dance. Thee blonde girl snickered and asked, "So, where's your date?"

Nagisa pointed towards the green head who was indulging herself in eating the pudding. She sweat dropped, "Your date has....a really big appetite." Nagisa nodded his head while looking at the Servine that followed the blonde girl.

"Is he your Pokemon?" Nagisa questioned getting a nod from Rio, "He's my starter. I'm from Unova actually, just here to compete in the Kalos league." Nagisa let out an 'Oh..,' at her statement.

He had placed his incubator in the dressing room's locker along with his clothes and so had Karma.

His eyes swept towards the dance floor where everyone was dancing cheerfully and having fun. He found Karma sitting on a chair like him but with his date chat with him happily with a bright smile on her face.

Nagisa felt a pang of some type of weird but hurtful feeling out of nowhere, seeing them chatting with each other and being happy. His heart felt like it could explode any moment and he couldn't hear much but his heart beating in a very fast pace.