30~ Battle strategy

Some shitty battle scenes ahead!

Third person POV

The whole stadium was silent. Everyone seemed to have a grim look on their face after what they just heard. Some beads of sweat dripped down from most of the trainers who were there because of the intensity of the story.

The hybrid monster slash Pokemon just stood near Shiro, probably waiting for a signal to attack. He seemed a little too quiet after the speech that Koro sensei just made.

They seem to have misjudged the gravity of this situation they were in.

Koro stood in the center of the damaged battlefield and suddenly clapping was heard. Everyone turned towards the sound to see Shiro, a.k.a Yanigasawa, clapping as if the story were some sort of fairytale with a happy ending.

"Wow, you do know how to narrate a story in a way that people would even come to pity you." Shiro mocked before wiping an invisible tear, "I must say that I almost felt pity for you, guinea pig."

Terasaka clenched his fist as he pointed at Shiro, "Ha! Don't act as if you didn't do anything wrong at all, you liar!" It seems that they had met before, judging by the glares that Terasaka group were throwing at Shiro.

And they didn't look like they had a good relationship before....

"It's the truth. I didn't do anything. The real villain was Reaper all along and I was just a poor scientist who got caught up in this mess." Shiro said.

"Well, now that you finished your sob story....." He tossed two pokeballs in front of Koro. A Scizor and a Tyrannitar stood tall while looking straight at the yellow creature who was silent.

The trainers and one of the elite four, Karasuma, gasped at the size of the pokemons. They looked way bigger and powerful than the original ones.

"Tyrannitar, Scizor Mega evolve!" Shiro said while revealing the shiny key stone that his white helmet like mask had.

Both of the pokemons reacted to the command, their forms changing and turning into mega evolved forms. If they didn't look intimidating before, they surely did now.

"Tyrannitar use stone edge and trap him! Scizor use bullet punch and don't let him escape." Shiro commanded.

Karasuma, being the one who snapped out of the stupor, reacted quickly to the said moves as he threw out a pokeball of his own.

"Medicham, mega evolve and use psychic to get rid of the stone edge. Breloom use drain punch and don't let Scizor hit that octopus." Karasuma said, as calm as ever but on the inside he was a tad bit worried about the situation too.

He wasn't exactly protecting the octopus. No. There were trainers here and whichever way he looked from, young trainers' safety was way more important than some hybrid octopus.

The attacks cancelled out each other and the trainers looked at him in joy and surprise. "Tadaomi-san?" Everyone questioned unanimously, some were looking at his pokemons with awe.

"What is this? An elite four getting tangled into this situation too? This is way too fun." Shiro said with a joyful voice although the glares that his mega evolved pokemons had said otherwise.

"Tyrannitar, Scizor, Keep this man busy here. I'll go ahead and knock those brats out immediately." He said, Malamar trailing after him and the hybrid Pokemon just standing there without any concern to the battle going on.

The young trainers readied their pokemons while watching the white clad man approach them. His body language was hard to understand but Nagisa could say confidently, after years of observing people's body language, that Shiro wasn't really going to fight with them.