31~ Gratitude and Parting regrets

Um....are any of you interested in omegaverse au? I'm just curious about this amazing new alternate universe that I might get a chance to use on my otp.

(Yup, I might or might not be planning to make another book after finishing this arc because I love making my readers cringe at my writing. Lol.)

Third person POV

The intense air surrounding the whole stadium made the onlooking trainers and the fighting specialist tense up and suck their breathe in. The two hybrids stared down at each other as if searching for some kind of vulnerability in the other.

"I only have one condition for this battle....." Koro started without removing his beady eyes from the other. "You aren't allowed to hurt anyone except the one who's fighting against you."

Some trainers gasped in surprise at his condition and the hybrid nodded.

Nagisa watched with anticipation as a tentacle twitched and the battle had started.

The first move was made by the disciple who seemed more inhumane than the yellow hybrid. He shot a fiery spiral at Koro who dodged it but it seemed that he wasn't his target.

The attack made contact with the grassy ground, igniting them with fire and forming a circle of fire to prevent both of them from leaving and onlookers from interrupting them.

"What the...!?"

"He made a separate battlefield for themselves."

"Quite clever of him to make this move."

The trainers murmered amongst themselves and turned around when they heard some flashes from behind them. The pink bubble like structure blocked the people trying to enter the stadium.

The reporters started to take photos of the odd event that was happening here. Trainers who had escaped out of fear were peeking through the crowd in curiosity and Diantha had a grim look on her face.

Her Gardevoir had been trying to penetrate through the bubble shield but all in vain. Her mega evolved form couldn't even form a scratch at the shield.

Professor Sycamore was examining the pink shield before spotting a square shaped box on the ground.

Attacks were exchanged between the former teacher and disciple, both of them getting hit by some and evading some. Koro was getting the most hit because his recovery had decreased his speed.

No. 132 -despite being slow- was a seriously heavy hitter and Koro wasn't very good with enduring powerful attacks so the battle wasn't exactly going on well.

"It looks like Koro is at a huge disadvantage."

"Yeah...it doesn't look so good."

"I hope that he'll be alright."

The trainers were apprehensive about the outcome but still hoped that Koro would be fine. He'd given them lots of advice and taught them many stuffs so it was safe to say that they were a bit attached to the octopoid.