22~ Solace

Hellow :3 I don't have much to say since the title explains everything.

Third person POV

Riolu turned towards the blue head for the hundredth time with a questioning gaze fixed at the trainer. Nagisa just kept on brushing him and changing the patterns of the ways of petting him which definitely felt like a 'I'll tell you later.'

His trainer had been sitting silently while brushing him as the red head had an air of annoyance around him. Something was definitely up.

The fire crackled, blazing brightly while providing warmth to the two silent trainers.

Nagisa decided to break the silence as he sucked his breathe in and with an exhale of air, he called, "K-karma?"

The red head, still with his red fringes covering his eyes, sat up as he let out a questioning hum. His irritation and frustration seeping in his voice even though he tried to keep it away.

"Do you want to talk about it? You've been really quiet this whole time." Nagisa said as he looked at Karma worriedly.

Even if the red head had his eyes covered, he still could see through the scarlet fringes. He could see those azure orbs gazing at him with concern.

Karma tched before turning his head towards the fireplace.

He was pretty embarrassed that the battle hadn't turned out as easy as he expected and the fact that he froze at the battle field when he actually had a wild, rampaging Pokemon wasn't exactly the kind of thing he favored.

Especially if a certain blue head had been watching it all along.

"I still can't believe that I lost to him." Karma said with a embarrassed look on his face.

Nagisa placed the emanation pokemon on the bed and headed towards the red head.

Suddenly, the red head felt his head being buried on a warm body and a hand patted his back. He turned upwards to see that Nagisa was hugging him.

"It's okay. I'm sure that we can help Gengar control himself." Nagisa murmured while patting the red head's back.

He just felt like hugging could be a great idea to comfort the red head. Karma was feeling down so that's why the feeling to hug the red head was urging him to be near him and comfort him.

Everyone liked hugs, right?

"I am sure that square won't let go of my poor battling skills." Karma said, his words muffled by the blue head's chest. Not that he was complaining that he didn't like it.

"Your battling skills aren't poor. I'm sure that you'll win against him next time." Nagisa reassured the red head while releasing Karma from the hug.

"I'll help you control Gengar's outbursts and I'll be right by your side if you need me to do anything." The blue head said while sitting next to Karma with a million watt smile.

Karma looked at Nagisa with his expression softening and his frustration decreasing rapidly. It was as if Nagisa just melted them away with only his words. This was why he liked...no loved the blue head.

Nagisa's heart hammered against his chest loudly and he felt that warm sensation spreading throughout his body. He noticed the red head relaxing and smiling slightly.

"Because I...." Nagisa paused at that, what was he trying to say? He felt the words inside his heart but he couldn't really express it. He noticed that this unknown word had something to do with the sickness.