29~ Flashback

Hello. How are you my darling today? I fall into a pile on the floor-//slapped// ow! Okay, okay take the chapter and leave my poor cheeks alone!

Third person POV

Couple of years ago, there was a region where Pokemon wars were a normal event. People used their Pokemons and fought against another region. The citizens of the two warring regions weren't spared too.

A young boy in rag like clothes walked through the alleyway, watching people kill another in order to live themselves. He realized that all people were the same, everyone was selfish. In order to live, I have to become selfish too, he thought.

He found a beaten Electrike on his way to his secret shelter. With the last bit of humanity left in him, he pitied the poor Pokemon and healed him, gaining a loyal pokemon for life.

He trained Electrike after the Pokemon refused to leave him and they grew stronger every passing day. Because of the war that was raging on, they had a much determined aura to save themselves.

The team grew after they found a Tentacool who was willing to join the team too.

They became an unstoppable force.

Nobody knew their real identity since he always covered himself with a black cloak. His voice was gentle yet dangerous making the number of challengers for the top spot increase.

The only pokemon that he apparently owned were a Mega Manectric and a Tentacruel. They were very powerful. So powerful that Mega Manectric could even knock out the toughest of ground type Pokemon.

Tentacruel was powerful too with his poisonous tentacles and powerful water attacks, he wasn't an easy opponent for electric type or even steel type pokemons.

Everyone called him 'the reaper.' It was due to his ability to knock out Pokemon so easily even kill some without getting caught by the Pokeranger squad or the police.

He traveled across every region, sweeping the gym leaders and elite four, even the champions as if they were nothing.

He always rejected the offers that came up to him telling him to become the champion and continued bashing other regions with no mercy as some pokemons died in the battle.

Some people looked up to him and some loathed him because of his tendency to kill Pokemon. One boy who looked up to him approached him to ask him for the poke master's help after his dad's Haxorus was killed brutally.

A Unovan boy, the first person to ask Reaper for training, trained under the man until he was capable enough to get away with a felony.

"Master, should I get a mega stone for Houndoom?" The nameless boy asked while looking at his Pokemon who was now fully evolved and strong as can be. But it wasn't enough for the poke master though.

"No, you shouldn't." Reaper said calmly while placing a book in front of the Unovan boy. He smiled politely, "Did you even read the fourth paragraph of page number 65?"

The nameless boy shook his head and proceeded to bury his head inside the book for another 2 hours.

~

"Hey, master. I brought a flower for you." His disciple said, displaying the beautiful blue lily that he had plucked when training at the cliff with his master.