2~ Starter pokemon

Nagisa's POV

"Your son is a very good student! He is hardworking and polite, his social skills are something to commend him for. He shows high aptitude in the Pokemon care classes." My principal remarked as I lowered my face and blush in embarrassment. Now he's just exaggerating to make it sound nice.

Hiromi, my mom, nods her head politely and glances towards me with a pleased look. Stacy, Professor Sycamore's assistant, stood near the principal, waiting for him to finish patiently. "Although, self confidence is a department he should work on. I suggest exploring the Kalos region would be a great start for his quest."

He then gestures Stacy to step forward which she does without any complaint. "I'm Stacy, Professor Sycamore's assistant. I am here to give you your starter Pokemon today." She bows before opening the glass like container where laid the three pokeballs.

"You can choose one and remember, choose wisely." She advised as she keeps the container near me. All the pokeballs had a tag on them making it easy for me to know who was in which. All the pokemons sounded like a good choice but I already know who I'm gonna choose.

 I took the pokeball that laid in between the two pokeballs. "Ah...Fennekin, she's a very good pokemon to start with." Stacy mused and a blue beam emerged from the pokeball.

"Fenne..kin!" The fire fox Pokemon cried out as it flipped gracefully and landed on the ground on all fours. The fox pokemon tilted her head before jumping on my lap and inspecting me. "She's really friendly too."

I took out my pokedex and pointed towards the Pokemon who was cleaning her paws. A holographic image formed above the Kalos Pokedex and a robotic voice started.

Fennekin, the fox pokemon. Eating a twig fills it with energy, and its roomy ears give vent to air hotter than 390 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Wow, that's amazing." I said while glancing at the fox Pokemon that was sitting on my lap, grooming itself. Stacy smiled at me before closing the pokeball situator and leaving the office. Fennekin had 3 moves which were ember, scratch and tail whip. Like most starting fire types, her ability was Blaze.

Fennekin joined the team!

We left the school after taking Fennekin, my trainer license and my graduation results with me. I had let Riolu out who had now grown bigger than before and was walking alongside me, chatting with Fennekin animatedly, who rested on my shoulder. Such was Deja vu. I seriously feel like a Pokemon tower right now, I sweat dropped, even though I'm shorter than average.

Now, only for Karma to get his starter Pokemon and then we can travel the whole region together. I'll teach Fennekin and Riolu some moves from the TM box mom had left in the basement. Maybe I'll learn some performance tricks as well from mom? (Although that was unlikely because my mom was really tomboyish when she traveled through her home region.)

~

Karma's POV

"Your son is absolutely marvelous! He tops each and every subject and that's really astounding." The principal remarked and I yawned silently, this is so boring. My dad nods nonchalantly uncaring of what marks I had scored.

"However, his confidence is very high, causing everyone to think that it was arrogance all along. His behavior are outrageous sometimes so I recommend you to learn basic gestures before leaving to travel." He suggested, but I was far from listening.

Brandon, Professor Birch's son, neared me after getting a signal from the principal. He opened the briefcase that he was holding, displaying 3 pokeballs. "Go ahead and pick one!" Brandon exclaimed while placing the briefcase in front of me.