20~ Items and Trouble

Hello readers! How are you? (Just felt like saying)

This chapter is probably filler like but it will consist some important part so, I guess I can call it a semi filler chapter?

Third person POV

An orange haired boy got off from the mammoth Pokemon as he thanked the pokemon for the ride.

He strode towards the Anistar gym with confidence clear in his face and a key stone on his ring finger. Beside him was a healthy looking Pyroar, who was definitely male by the wild mane he had.

"Come on out!" He called out another Pokemon who looked like a purple slug. He crouched down to its height as he said, "We'll gain victory and destroy that red head completely after finishing this battle."

His pokemons gave him a determined nod and his lips quirked up.

~

"His Machop evolved into Machoke? Wow, he's getting stronger." Nagisa said in awe after listening to Koro's tale.

The strange octopoid decided to tag along with them for the time being as they headed towards Couriway city. It was a pleasant surprise to know that the people they knew had developed.

"Nurufufu, I can see that your team has developed a lot too." Koro said while wiggling his tentacles and pointing at the Pokemons that were out.

Route 18 was one of the loneliest routes right now because most trainers were still struggling to get past the other gym leaders.

"I could say the same for Karma kun but you have still a lot before you become a full fledged trainer." Koro said, criticizing the red head because he knew that praises would just shoot his ego off the roof.

"I'll become one anyway." Karma answered as the crocodile Pokemon disappeared and appeared from the ground.

Lurantis was quite proud of the fact that she was the only fully evolved Pokemon of her team. She even beat the overgrown gecko at evolving.

Pichu and Riolu were trying out their new moves, glaring at each other as if it was the other's fault that the move worked incorrectly.

Growlithe was trailing ahead of Karma obediently while Grovyle was jumping from one tree to another. Noibat flew up in the sky and hovered near Grovyle chatting along with him.

Braixen and Ralts, both being part psychic type, got along pretty well and bonded over teaching a move. Ralts was very shy and kind but she was opening up to the pokemons and trainer herself so, it was fine

"Ooo...and did you know? Nakamura's Buneary evolved into a Loppuny!" Koro exclaimed while showing the photos of the bunny Pokemon to the two trainers.

"She's searching for a Loppunite right now and is off to the trail of the Mega evolution guru." He said and showed the last photo which was of her fist pumping in the air, her Loppuny smiling.

"Wow! She's gotten strong too." Nagisa said and Karma simply nodded. Next time they meet, she owes him a good battle.

"Well, remember that Couriway city has some people who can give you some TMs and free items!" He said before disappearing in a blink of eye.