Christmas Special🎄

Hello, my readers! This chapter is mostly about the past and it's a Christmas special so don't mind my randomness. They are 12 in this chappy. I don't actually celebrate it but Merry Christmas <3<3!

Third person POV

"Merry Christmas and Happy birthday Karma kun!"

The red head pivoted around to see a grinning blue head warmly clad in woollen clothes and a blue scarf wrapped around his neck perfectly.

The red haired boy had been lazing around his home doing nothing but stare at the ceiling or play his video game because it was very boring in his house.

Growlithe was there but he was sleeping near the crackling fire so, Karma didn't bother waking him up.

His parents had forgotten to visit him again....

"Oh, Nagisa kun? What are you here for?" Karma asked while letting him enter his house.

Nagisa stepped in, taking his boots off and using one of Karma's fuzzy slippers. "What am I here for? It's your birthday! Of course I am here." He said and Karma noticed the jute bag dangling on the blue haired boy's hand.

Shiota Nagisa had to be one of the most complex people to be read in all of his life. He could be shy and fidgety some day and turn into a enthusiastic and energetic boy, the other. Karma didn't really know why but he seemed very appealing to him in some way.

"Anyway, I brought you a gift for your birthday and for Christmas." Nagisa said while taking out a neatly wrapped box out of his bag.

"I didn't actually buy you anything." Karma said while looking at the green and red box that he had took out of his bag.

Nagisa just waved dismissively as he said, "It's alright. It's your birthday anyway."

Karma didn't actually know what to say. The Akabane Karma was speechless. The Karma who was the notorious bad boy of Vaniville high and who beat up delinquents that were found prancing around the road.

He had never been through a situation like this one since his parents were always busy. They did send a message online but that's it.

"But why?"

Nagisa stared at Karma as if he was an idiot. He was actually an idiot for thinking that his best friend wouldn't come to his home to at least wish him.

"As I said before, it's your birthday and it's Christmas too." Nagisa answered as if it was the most casual thing. It wasn't for Karma though.

Nagisa gave the box to Karma before starting to fidget on his position and play with his side bangs. Something he did when he wanted to ask soneone something but was feeling very shy.

"Uh...umm...K-Karma kun?"

"Yeah? What is it?" Karma was suspicious of the sudden shyness feeling that he had something more in store for Karma. Turns out that he was right.

"Um....I actually asked my mom if I could go to Aquacorde town or not and she said yes. So, will you go to the Aquacorde cafe with me?" Nagisa's cheeks were already red because of the cold but they turned more red as he bit his lips and glanced at anything but Karma.

The red head burst out laughing. And the blue head almost felt insulted, mostly confused.

"Of course! And I thought that it was something very serious or you were going to confess that you like Aiko senpai or something like that." The blue head turned Cherubi red as he pounded Karma's shoulder with his fist.