15~ Lumiose city

Hello, readers.

PS: the drawing above is an oc of mine because I was bored during my exams. (The first chibi drawing I've ever made >.<)

Third person POV

"Nagisa kun! Do your best!" Kayano exclaimed while waving at the said male. Nagisa shot her a smile as he waved back at her.

The Pokemon performance had already reached half way across since the first round had passed very quickly. The first round was just a fashion taste judge so, it was really quick.

Nagisa had somehow passed and was now going to perform for the audience.

His performing pokemons were Fomantis and Pichu, the newest addition of his team. He wanted them to have a shot at performing too, especially Pichu.

Pichu had fit in his team quite well but had butted heads with Riolu who wanted to be stronger. Pichu scoffed at him, he would be even stronger than Riolu and prove it to him.

"Alright, give it up for Shiota Nagisa!"

The crowd cheered loudly as the blue head smiled and bowed. Pichu was unnerved by the crowd but decided to be brave and suck it up. Fomantis just stood near Nagisa with an unreadable face which wasn't really unreadable for Nagisa who happened to be a very observant person.

Fomantis seems really excited, Nagisa noted as the music started. He nodded at his pokemons before starting the performance.

~

"Thank you, Shiota Nagisa for your wonderful performance." Monsieur Pierre said, his voice being overshadowed by the loud claps and cheers. The place where the blue head was standing shook and went down.

Something....something didn't feel right. After hearing the question from Koro's mouth, he couldn't help but feel as if he was missing some important point about something.

The performance had turned out beautifully, capturing the attention of the audience. But...something was still missing, but what was it?

"Nagisa kun! That was great!" Kayano exclaimed while her Ivysaur and newly evolved Fletchinder, nodded along with her.

The blue head sat on his seat while being engulfed in Braixen and Riolu's hug. It wasn't a congratulatory hug at all, it seems like they caught that their trainer was somehow feeling weird.

"Braixen, brai-"

"Lu, Rio-lu"

Their tone was soothing and calming, showing that they would wait for him but wanted answers about why he was different today.

Honestly, he didn't deserve them at all.

He was released from the hug and Kayano made small talks with him. He found out that Rio had recently won against Ramos and was now heading towards Lumiose city.

Okuda's Nidoran had evolved into Nidorina when she was trying to fight against some Beedrills, who had accidentally been disturbed by the spectacled girl.

Nagisa listened politely, adding his own comments in between the conversation. His mind kept drifting to the empty feeling that he had felt during the performance and embarrassingly enough, Kayano had even pointed out that he looked like he had spaced out.