Their Background

November 1, 2018

Odell
I'm Odell Cornelius Beckham, Jr. I'm 25 years old I'll be 26 in 4 more days on the 5th. Ima Scorpio and I'm 5'11, I went to LSU where I played football and had a full ride football scholarship every girl wanted to be with ya boy cause I was popular and was the best wide receiver at LSU. After tearing my ACL before I could score the winning touchdown at the championship I just let football go because I was afraid I was going to tear my ACL again or get hit too hard to where I won't be able to play. I have a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. I own my own accounting firm no one is better than me at numbers. I have 4 younger siblings who I love to death I'll do anything for them since my firm is the number one accounting firms in East Rutherford, New Jersey I get them pretty much anything they want. My mama Heather VanNorman is my rock, my queen she had me at LSU plus she was a track runner on of the best in the league and my pops Odell Beckham, Sr. was the best running backs at LSU back in their day so being athletic is in my blood.

Brielle
I'm Brielle Samaya Ross I'm 23 years old, my birthday is January 4th Ima Capricorn and I'm 5'5. I went to USC where I was a cheerleader for the boy's and girl's basketball team, I had a full ride scholarship because of my grades boys really wasn't on my radar when I was in college, I took a few college courses online to get my nursing degree then I went to get RNA license so now I'm an RNA at Mount Sinai Medical Hospital in East Rutherford, NJ. I have 2 younger brothers my parents are divorced I really don't have a relationship at all with my mom ever since I told her that I didn't want to be a lawyer like her she basically cut me off from her, my dad on the other hand is literally my everything he supports everything I do and he spoils me occasionally basically Ima daddy's girl.