Disrespect

Cj in m/m

Cj
I made my way down to my pops office since he wasn't out in the living room I knocked on the door and walked in seeing he was on the phone he held up his finger telling me to hold on I walked in his office and closed the door making sure to stay by the door. My pops tolerates zero disrespect so what I'm about to tell him just might make him put me six feet under. My pops finished up his call then he looked at me with a smile.

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

"Alright Tyra went to the grocery store so she'll be back soon."

"Okay."

"What's going on?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What?"

I told my pops about what I said to Brielle the other day and how our relationship is strained because of what I said to her over the years. My pops let out a chuckle as he stood up from his seat.

"So disrespecting your sister who have been through a lot in her life is okay?"

"No sir," I mumbled out of fear.

"Speak up I didn't hear you," he spoke.

"No sir."

"So what makes you think that it was okay to disrespect your sister? Matter of fact when did you think that was okay to disrespect your sister?"

Before I could answer my pops continued on.

"The answer is never you don't ever disrespect your sister I don't tolerate disrespect at all and if you wasn't injured I would've knocked your ass through that fucking wall."

I stayed silent.

"You better figure out your apology to Bri and figure it out fast I'm only sparing you because shot."

Still I remained silent.

"You got ten seconds to leave my office before I change my mind."

Not waiting I got up out of my pops office closing the door behind me and made my way back up to my room. If I didn't get shot in the stomach my pops would've knocked me through his office wall fr and I would've been in a coma.

I closed my door to my room and let out a sigh I know I gotta go over to Brielle and Odell house to talk to the both of them but mainly Brielle and I know for a fact Odell isn't going to care that I'm injured.

Ten minutes went by before I heard my pops calling my name I made my way out of my room and down the stairs going into the living room. I walked in seeing Brielle, Keon, Odell and the twins and Odell didn't look happy and Brielle wouldn't even look in my direction.

My pops and Tyra had Braelyn and Braxton.

Brielle
I finally told Odell what Cj said to me which is why we're here at my dad house and why our relationship isn't as close as it is like me and Keon's relationship.

"I just got one question Cj. Why?"

"When pops introduced us to you Bri and I saw how close y'all relationship was and how pops would drop everything for you and get you whatever I got upset and jealous."

"I treated all of y'all the same."

"No you didn't pops you treated Bri different from me and Keon."

"She's the oldest and my only girl plus she's been through hell with her mother so I did whatever I could to make her feel comfortable with us when she would stay with us but not treating you all equal was something that I never did."

"I know pops but I didn't see it like that and sometimes I still don't see it like that."

"You and Keon both should understand how it feels to lose a mom being that you both lost your mom but your mom loved y'all and that didn't change but for Bri all that changed when she was 16 then she suffered from mental abuse and tried to end her life more than once because she just couldn't take the mental abuse from the woman that birthed her. I might be more gentle with Bri that's because she's a woman and women are like delicate flowers you squeeze too tight and they'll break and writher away."

"I get that now and Bri I'm sorry for everything I said to you I didn't mean it that way at all."

I remained silent because I honestly don't have anything to say because what Cj said to me he didn't have to say at all but he chose to say what he said to me.

"You meant what you said Cj because if you didn't you wouldn't have never said what you said to me."

"Bri is right Cj you spewed ugly words at my wife and I don't like or appreciate that at all and you being shot is the only reason why I didn't throw your ass into the wall."

"That's the same thing I said O."

Cj let out a sigh.

"I'm truly and genuinely sorry Bri what can I do to make things up with you I want our relationship to be close like yours and Keon hell I want an Audi too."

I chuckled and walked over to Cj see Odell and my dad don't wanna harm Cj cause he's already injured but me I don't care. I pressed on his wound causing him to gasp and try and push my hand away but I slapped his hand with my free hand.

"You ever disrespect me like that again I will put you in the hospital myself and care for you like I didn't cause any harm to you. Oh and you can watch the twins while me, O, dad and Tyra go on a double date."

I removed my finger from his wound and Cj automatically rubbed it.

"Okay that's fine and when y'all going," he asked.

"Tonight," my dad spoke.

"Okay cool. Keon you're helping me right?"

Keon laughed.

"Nope bro I'm going to be home playing the video game while you're here with the twins."

"We're not going to leave you hanging that bad Cj we'll leave instructions for you."

"Okay."

I already know how tonight is going to go down and Cj is going to fold under the pressure and he's going to be calling me and Odell to come and get the twins cause he can't handle it.