Day Date

Odell
I parked at the paintball place I got out and walked around to the driver side I opened the door for Bri and held my hand out. I helped her out and closed the passenger door I locked my car doors.

"Have you ever been paint balling before?"

"No."

"Okay I'm going to make sure you have fun."

"Alright."

We walked up to the building I opened the door for Bri she walked in and I followed behind her we walked up to the desk the man behind the desk greeted us. After paying for us to play the man gave us the suits along with the paint ball guns. I got dressed then I helped Bri she got her scrunchy from around her wrist and pulled her hair into a bun she grabbed the goggles and placed them on her face. The man gave us some paint ball amo for the guns he they instructed us on how to load the paintball guns. The man went over the rules then we made our way out to the field.

"You ready to get wiped out?"

"Nope are you ready to lose though?"

"Nah Ima win."

"We'll see."

"In three, two, one," an alarm went off signaling for us to start playing.

Bri took off running towards one direction and I followed behind her.

"Damn she move quick," I mumbled to myself as I looked around in the direction Bri ran in.

I felt two paint pellets hit me in my back I turned and didn't see Bri. Time for me to think and move smart so I can win this game.

I saw Bri crouched over peeking around a barrel I smirked and hit her in her butt she yelped and turned towards me with a frown. She held up her gun and I took off running and dodging me I quickly looked back and shot at Bri and she did the same.

"Too slow babygirl."

I said as I shot at Bri again next thing I know I'm being tackled to the ground Bri held her gun up at me and let off several rounds in my chest.

"Aight ma you got it."

"Thought so."

"I like this position," I said in reference to her being on top of me.

Bri rolled her eyes and got off of me I stood up laughing.

"I'm kidding partially."

Bri shook her head smiling.

"Wanna play again or you're ready to go."

"We can leave I'm hungry."

"Alright."

We made our way back towards the building.

"Anything specific you have in mind?"

"Yep."

"This is your neck of the woods."

"I can drive if you want me to."

"Nah love its our day date I supposed to be driving you."

"O it's fine plus you get to see how I drive."

"Okay."

We walked inside of the building and placed the guns back on the counter then we removed the paint body suits. I handed Bri the car keys to my rental and we walked out of the building.

"Where are we going to eat?"

"Wings Way my favorite wing place here."

"Okay."